The Album - Cover, Pics, Booklet

Are the booklets going to be different for all 3 versions?

Wondering about that too! Maybe the Standard and Deluxe have the same design (booklet, back cover, inlay) and Super Deluxe is different.

Well, we'll have the answer in 2 days!

Wondering about that too! Maybe the Standard and Deluxe have the same design (booklet, back cover, inlay) and Super Deluxe is different.

Well, we'll have the answer in 2 days!

I was thinking colour shots in the standard boost, B&W shots on deluxe and a combination for the Super deluxe. I'd buy all 3 if that was the case

Madonna's Universal Music store says the Super Deluxe IS a limited edition.

Universal Music in Colombia said that we will have the Súper Deluxe Edition in april. Deluxe edition on march 10th.

I saw a picture on ebay of the super deluxe cd and it looked like a fold out cover design which opens up featuring photos on every side. It's not a conventional cd plastic box thing.

I can't link it as my connection to the net isn't that stable right now. I found it in the UK ebay site under Rebel Heart Super deluxe cd.

It looks real.

I saw a picture on ebay of the super deluxe cd and it looked like a fold out cover design which opens up featuring photos on every side. It's not a conventional cd plastic box thing.

I can't link it as my connection to the net isn't that stable right now. I found it in the UK ebay site under Rebel Heart Super deluxe cd.

It looks real.

is this the pic you're referring to?

45ccdbddc5f0113d008ed0e064a0b9f9_zpsda80

is this the pic you're referring to?

45ccdbddc5f0113d008ed0e064a0b9f9_zpsda80

Even if I have laptop with no CD player and the one in my car hasn't worked for three years, imma need a copy of that phat Super Deluxe if it comes like this.

:drama::drama::drama:

(although it seems the Super Deluxe won't have an actual booklet)