U.S. Prices For Rebel Heart; Store Accounts (How many units stores stocked, etc.)

It's easier to find new KYLIE albums in the US than Rebel Heart. :lol:

All these stories of fans driving around for hours trying to find a fucking copy. Ridiculous. It looks like the problem was mainly at Target though. I wonder if they have brought more today.

in LA: the two Targets I went to on the West side had basic ($9.99) and deluxe versions ($14.99) in stock, about 5-10 CDs each. One store did not have the sale price displayed. The CDs were on end aisle display, but not at the check-out stands where other new home entertainment releases such as new DVDs were.

the two best buys I went to had more in stock by a few copies, only one (in Glendale) had the super deluxe version, but so few copies it was already sold out when I got there to pick up my online order. int the LA area there were approx. 7-8 Best Buys with super deluxe version in stock (out of dozens), so very few carried it. The CDs were on display in the middle of the store.

We live in different times though where physical product is hard to come by in transitional chain retail.

The legendary Amoeba had all versions in stock and I will go there today to check if they have the vinyl already,

Actually this is the first time around that I haven't visited any stores like target or best buy. Ordering it online makes life so much easier.

Late, bought the deluxe edition today. The man who scanned my copy asked me if this were a new album. Apparently people who are out the loop on Madonna are several decades behind on career. He seemed nice.

Late, bought the deluxe edition today. The man who scanned my copy asked me if this were a new album. Apparently people who are out the loop on Madonna are several decades behind on career. He seemed nice.

im confused, the one who scanned your copy was an employee right? He is supposed to know if it's new.. anyhow, i think he is just making conversation with you

im confused, the one who scanned your copy was an employee right?

Yes.

He is supposed to know if it's new.. anyhow, i think he is just making conversation with you

Never thought I was breaking up his boredom or if he was mildly interested.

I got mine at a local music store. They had Super Deluxe and Standard in the front on the "new releases" shelf. When I looked in the "Madonna" section, there were no RH copies. They had Deluxe on vinyl as well AND at the checkout counter, they Mojo with her on the cover on full display. Overall, I was quite impressed.

So far, I have the digital Deluxe that I preordered back in Dec and I bought a physical Super Deluxe CD. Had they had the Deluxe on CD, I would've bought it but they didn't. I will get around to it though. I'm gonna pick up the Deluxe vinyl I saw.......I REALLY wish I would come across Super Deluxe on vinyl......and of course I will pick up Standard CD as well.

I got mine at a local music store. They had Super Deluxe and Standard in the front on the "new releases" shelf. When I looked in the "Madonna" section, there were no RH copies. They had Deluxe on vinyl as well AND at the checkout counter, they Mojo with her on the cover on full display. Overall, I was quite impressed.

So far, I have the digital Deluxe that I preordered back in Dec and I bought a physical Super Deluxe CD. Had they had the Deluxe on CD, I would've bought it but they didn't. I will get around to it though. I'm gonna pick up the Deluxe vinyl I saw.......I REALLY wish I would come across Super Deluxe on vinyl......and of course I will pick up Standard CD as well.

I have really enjoyed going out to buy my copy of the deluxe this week, and receiving my super deluxe in the mail. It brings me back to another time. I bought Tori Amos's and Stevie Nicks's physical cds last year, and I received two cds as Christmas presents. But I listen primarily on Spotify these days. I buy only my favorite artist's new ones, special deluxe reissues/remasters, and the rare artist I want to support with a purchase vs. the minimal amount they will earn from my streaming. I have enjoyed looking at the booklets, the art work, playing the cd in my old cd player, and putting Rebel Heart on the shelf in its proper place after MDNA :)

It's been a special week. I have no doubt that Madonna has many albums yet to come, but I do hope they continue to be available on a physical disc and not just digital. I want this cool experience at least a couple more times in my life. But I fear for physical cds more than ever.

Guest Sinisin

Went to B&N in Wichita today and they had 1 Super Deluxe for 29.99 :/, 2 each of Deluxe and Standard, 18.99/16.99. Yeah, I left empty-handed.

My Barnes and nobles has two copies of the super deluxe. Talked with guy on phone. One is on hold and one got stolen (smh baltimore...). Guess I'm going to Amazon and have it count for second week sales!

I want to throw a damn TANTRUM I can't listen to beautiful scars :(

Wow, literally- WOW HD has these current prices (as all music is 13% off through Sunday):

Standard: $9.56

Deluxe: $13.91

Super Deluxe: $16.52

Vinyl: $36.53

The SD has been No. 1 on the site all week, I think.

Wow, literally- WOW HD has these current prices (as all music is 13% off through Sunday):

Does WowHD count for Soundscan though? I heard not all of their copies are shipped from the US, and not all legitimate.

Nice! I wil place my Super Deluxe order from there! Thanks for posting!