U.S. Prices For Rebel Heart; Store Accounts (How many units stores stocked, etc.)

I mean, the woman is fucking EVERYWHERE promoting and they are sending 6 deluxe and 6 standard versions to Target and by 9AM everything is gone? WTF!

I sent my bf to like 3 different Target stores and he almost gave up. He finally got it at a Best Buy. You think non fans are gonna drive around to try and find a copy? They will just give up.

Plus, if it is on the shelf it grabs people's attention. Millions of people have seen the cover and might buy the album if they see it while doing their shopping.

It is a good thing, but not when they only had like 6 copies out in the first place and nothing in the back. All Targets in my area had at least around 20-30 copies of Hard Candy, Confessions and MDNA the first day. Occupying almost a whole shelf.

Yep^ I don't remember ever seeing COAD,HC,or MDNA being empty so quickly... dont really follow charts but I'm assuming Kelly Clarkson is her biggest rival in getting the #1 spot?

At the Best Buy on 14th, I saw they had a similar set up as the one on 7th ave with 10-15 in new release and a few copies in a new release display case, but I was walking around a little and noticed a random CD rack down one of the aisles that had a few new CDs dumped on it, what looked like overstock, and there was about 30 copies of RH. Maybe these stores have more in the back and no one is filling in.

I mean, even Celebration had much more copies out in 2009! I found this pic I had taken! It went all the way down.

1914452_140902323281_2734024_n.jpg?oh=8a

My God, poor Madonna stuck next to that train wreck.

My God, poor Madonna stuck next to that train wreck.

The CUNT had moved the date like 3 times and finally decided to release it the same day with Madonna and Barbra! And got blocked by Barbra and Paramore. :lmao:

Best Buy in Michigan super deluxe = $26.99 but I think it's on sale bc I bought my deluxe for $15.89 (w/ tax) but it was posted as $16.99 so I was surprised at register.

Target stores in my area are VERY understocked. :( Deluxe sold out. Come on, new Madonna album and just so few copies? This is Auburn Hills, Michigan.

11045678_10106372387600984_1730120622_o.

Jason you and I were SO CLOSE today. I bought mine at Best Buy in Auburn Hills in same strip mall :lmao:

Best Buy in Michigan super deluxe = $26.99 but I think it's on sale bc I bought my deluxe for $15.89 (w/ tax) but it was posted as $16.99 so I was surprised at register.

Which one? My bf got it in Madison Heights. The Target across the street had no copies left! The ones in Troy and Auburn Hills didn't have any deluxe left either.

Jason you and I were SO CLOSE today. I bought mine at Best Buy in Auburn Hills in same strip mall :lmao:

LOL!!! I would love to go get it with you! It was my bf thugh. I sent him and told him not to go back home without sending me pics of how the stores looked like. I am in the UK currently and got my copies here. We are trying to make sure she snatches the no1 on both sides of the Atlantic! As I wrote above, he only found it at Best Buy in Madison Heights. All Target stores around us have nothing left!

Best Buy in Auburn Hills off I-75, across from Great Lakes Crossing Mall has 2 super deluxes and 1 deluxe version left. They're not on special display.. just in general Madonna section.

LOL!!! I would love to go get it with you! It was my bf thugh. I sent him and told him not to go back home without sending me pics of how the stores looked like. I am in the UK currently and got my copies here. We are trying to make sure she snatches the no1 on both sides of the Atlantic! As I wrote above, he only found it at Best Buy in Madison Heights. All Target stores around us have nothing left!

Well send him to Auburn Hills and hurry LOL (if he didn't get them yet).

I paid 35.99 for vinyl

26.99 for super deluxe

they had 3 vinyls and 3 SD, unless they had more in the back or whatever.

went to 2 best buys, they were both well enough stocked on deluxe, nothing crazy.

didn't see a standard edition.

I don't think I've ever had so much trouble buying a physical CD in a store. :dramatic:

I called all over and finally begged the Barnes & Noble near me to hold the last Super Deluxe for me. I got there and looked for the vinyl, which they said was in stock, but no one could find it. Half an hour later, they found the box had still not been unpacked yet in the back, so they brought it out. It looked like there were 3 copies max, of which I bought one.

I went to Target to look for the deluxe, and the first was sold out with only a few standard editions left. They sent me to another Target, so I drove there, but they hadn't updated their stock listings yet and were actually sold out. The guy told me they only received FOUR COPIES of the deluxe to sell today, and they were gone. He called ahead to a third Target and the guy there held the very last deluxe for me. So now I am back, 3 hours later, with my extra vinyl, deluxe CD, and super deluxe CD, since Amazon is a flop and was still "preparing shipment" today despite pre-ordering weeks ago. Fan duty done! But guys, I am worried there was nothing to sell to normal fans who would just give up after one store.

Jason, if your bf finds the vinyl anywhere around here can you let me know? I'm not sure the best to look for vinyl anymore.

Well, my Target had no copies whatsoever. Seriously, WTF? So, tonight I grabbed both the deluxe and clean regular version across the street from Target at Meijer. There were 2 copies of the deluxe left (only 1 after I bought it) and 6 copies of the clean regular version (5 after I bought one). I ordered the super deluxe from Amazon. It shipped today. I didn't plan on buying 3 different copies, but why not? I love the artwork. And I'm finally getting to hear the rest of the album. I had only listened to the officially released stuff ("Living for Love" to "Iconic"). "HeartBreakCity" and on are all new to me. Loving this album so far.

Jason, if your bf finds the vinyl anywhere around here can you let me know? I'm not sure the best to look for vinyl anymore.

I'm not in your area, but Barnes & Noble has vinyls in store. You should call first and ask though, since each store only has a couple.

Is the super deluxe limited??

The Universal Music store lists it as a "limited edition boxset". How limited, who knows.

Well that's prob why sales are so good at amazon with 4 versions in the top 100.

The Super Deluxe is back ordered even on Amazon though, shipping only in 1-3 weeks, and it's also no longer on sale. My order status has still been at "preparing shipment" for 2 days. It's ridiculous.

An FYE in the area had five standards, nine deluxe, and one Super Deluxe (which I got). FYE doesn't have the best prices, but it was $22.65 after 10% member discount, plus another 5%.