U.S. Prices For Rebel Heart; Store Accounts (How many units stores stocked, etc.)

Only through the Ticket Bundle can you get it Digitally... Amazon USA is carrying the Physical CD configuration... I just don't know with the other countries of Amazon

I noticed my Amazon Super Deluxe says it comes with AutoRip for "this edition". I am sure the super deluxe digital is a tour exclusive, so I wonder if Amazon is false advertising now... :newspaper:

Does anyone think it's possible that Target would put out the new cds on a slow Monday evening, or do they have to be extremely strict to avoid fines?

Anyone who finds the Super Deluxe in a physical store in the US, please let us know. Thanks!

Someone on atrl wrote this: " Barnes & Noble has the super deluxe for $21"

Everywhere seems to carry the deluxe and possibly the standard in store, but no super deluxe or vinyl. I'm going crazy!!

Where are you located?

The Best Buy I went to wasn't stocked in the main music section, but did have five Deluxe editions in the front new-music section. I got one.

I may go to FYE tomorrow to see if it has the Super Deluxe and vinyl.

Were B&N's prices the same as listed online? Thanks!

I paid 35.99 for vinyl

26.99 for super deluxe

they had 3 vinyls and 3 SD, unless they had more in the back or whatever.

went to 2 best buys, they were both well enough stocked on deluxe, nothing crazy.

didn't see a standard edition.

I paid 35.99 for vinyl

26.99 for super deluxe

they had 3 vinyls and 3 SD, unless they had more in the back or whatever.

went to 2 best buys, they were both well enough stocked on deluxe, nothing crazy.

didn't see a standard edition.

They carried the deluxe cd and the vinyl (which I bought). The standard was up near the register and not in the CD section. I couldn't find the super deluxe in the store. On the website, it said my store had it in stock. I'll have to go back tomorrow

Target stores in my area are VERY understocked. :( Deluxe sold out. Come on, new Madonna album and just so few copies? This is Auburn Hills, Michigan.

11045678_10106372387600984_1730120622_o.

I went to a Target and Wal-Mart in Las Vegas at 9am and they weren't in stock any longer...I drove to another Target and finally they had some but only a few copies left.B&N had plenty though

I just went to the closest target near me and the album is sold out!

Edit- and they were playing a clip of Living for Love on their advertisement TV thing.

So Target and Walmart had so few copies that they were already out of by noon...

Thank god for Best Buy and B&N.

Most people buy CDs at Target though. :( And the epic cover would grab the attention of many.

A MESS.