MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

Lookin' forward to this. I haven't even heard Devil Pray yet.

Like you haven't heard the song... AT ALL? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madonnatribe has posted some pictures of her performing.

Devil Pray?.. Oh my God. My favourite song. I will melt into a puddle of goo when I hear this.

Madonna you my girl are SO on form this era.

This!

I can't at the moment of M singing live this part..."And we can do drugs and we can smoke weed and we can drink whiskeeey ...yeah we can get high and we can get stoooooned..."

:wow: :wow: :wow:

:drama:

-------------------------

I also can't wait to watch her utter "I'm not finished" :lmao:

I bet Fabio Fazio has now learnt the Madonna is not to be interrupted lesson

I hate when he condescends to some of his guests

He's usually either licking their asses or lecturing them

:rotfl:

When someone said Heartbreak City I thought she'd say "You've DOWNLOADED my LEAKED SONGS" but clearly she probably thinks the album is already out!! :lmao:

a fan says his favourite song is "heartbreak city" is he ok? how can you say that when you talk to Madonna? Its not available for download. I think she was angry for that answer.

So true!

"Did you hack my servers too? :madgemanson: "

When someone said Heartbreak City I thought she'd say "You've DOWNLOADED my LEAKED SONGS" but clearly she probably thinks the album is already out!! :lmao:

I was thinking the same too. But lets be honest, if she asked me too I would have given the same asnwer :rotfl:

I was thinking the same too. But lets be honest, if she asked me too I would have given the same asnwer :rotfl:

I would have have said the Rebel Heart Demo.... or Never Let You Go... hahahaha.... :)

Yeah, the guy must have realized he screwed up his answer when he got home :lmao:

Can't wait for tomorrow to see the show, will it be streamed?

imagine some of the members around here that are obsessed with the demos:

"my favorite is Messiah (demo #2) and Wash All Over Me (demo #4). Why didn't you use those versions, M? WHY??!?!?!"

imagine some of the members around here that are obsessed with the demos:

"my favorite is Messiah (demo #2) and Wash All Over Me (demo #4). Why didn't you use those versions, M? WHY??!?!?!"

:dead:

I CAANNNOTOOT WASIFIT FOR DEVYVOIL PRYAERY\\

GETERT MEFEE AFF FAAFNENN OR SOFEMMTHINGS

lol same

a fan says his favourite song is "heartbreak city" is he ok? how can you say that when you talk to Madonna? Its not available for download. I think she was angry for that answer.

:lmao:

What an idiot