Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

She was vocally flawless :bow:

Ghosttown was simply superb. Such an intelligent and beautiful woman shining through the entire episode after her 15-year absence from Italian live television. Goddess I agree, totally! :lol: At times I almost felt bad for him but it was all part of the vibe of her presence there. And it made for some lovely scene/banter with the audience.

Throughout the entire week the press has been writing what a star above all other stars Madonna is and how she silenced and pulverised the host :rotfl: I can only imagine what they will write from tomorrow now that the full episode was accessible to everyone :chuckle:

I think he was in awe of her the whole time, though he did make some faux pas with some of the questions. And he talks too much. Just ask a question and let the other person answer. He does that all the time. Anyway, I am so proud and emotional about the whole thing. It was the #1 trending topic in Italy and the #5 worldwide. There's only one person who can do that after 32 years. Madonna !!!!!

For a minute there during GT I thought her coat train might be stuck on speaker boxes but thank goodness. She is swimming in that coat though, damn, but it's better than matador outfit imo.

My thoughts exactly :rotfl:

She was vocally flawless :bow:

Ghosttown was simply superb. Such an intelligent and beautiful woman shining through the entire episode after her 15-year absence from Italian live television. Goddess I agree, totally! :lol: At times I almost felt bad for him but it was all part of the vibe of her presence there. And it made for some lovely scene/banter with the audience.

Throughout the entire week the press has been writing what a star above all other stars Madonna is and how she silenced and pulverised the host :rotfl: I can only imagine what they will write from tomorrow now that the full episode was accessible to everyone :chuckle:

I think he was in awe of her the whole time, though he did make some faux pas with some of the questions. And he talks too much. Just ask a question and let the other person answer. He does that all the time. Anyway, I am so proud and emotional about the whole thing. It was the #1 trending topic in Italy and the #5 worldwide. There's only one person who can do that after 32 years. Madonna !!!!!

:clap:

I didn't think she was bitchy during the interview. It's Madonna, idk. I'm getting ROL vibes too. Why are they always cracking out the wine w/ her during interviews?

I don't think she meant to be a bitch she just seemed irritated by the host drooling over her and the translator in her ear.

This

I'm living for her evil stare right before performing Devil pray. She sees something on her right, turns her head and kills it with her eyes. Hydrangeas ?

frt.jpg

Yes!.. well idk about the hydrangeas part but.. Yes!

GHOSTTOWN IS IN A HURRY TO GO #1

Songs:

7. Ghosttown
12. Devil Pray
14. Living For Love
23. Joan of Arc
25. Hold Tight
26. Iconic
28. Illuminati
31. Bitch I'm Madonna
33. Unapologetic Bitch

Albums:

2. Rebel Heart
16. Celebration
56. Confessions on a Dance Floor
82. The Immaculate Collection
87. Rebel Heart
134. Living For Love

She was not bitchy at all, she was making those faces because she had the translator on and had to wait for him/her to understand the question.

I agree... you would lose concentration in understanding the question if you keep on smiling for everyone... she's just heavily concentrated on the serious questions being thrown at her... stop making MADONNA too bitchy...

The fact that the public is responding is a great sign. If radio plays it it's gonna sell. The public never really responded to LFL's performances even though it is a great song.

I'm in a Madonna frenzy! I keep switching to the videos, back to the thread, pictures, gifs, back to the videos. It's all too much! Back in the old days it came so much slower but now.. it's UH.

MORE!

ps.. mattress is my Madonna soul mate

i think that coat should have been customized better to her figure. it was too long, too buttoned up to her body and it looked like she was not feeling comfortable when performing. I think that kind of outfit does look amazing for a sit interview but it looks weird for a performance. it is that kind of dress that you know it may give you a wardrobe malfunction, right Bea Akerlund? :1251: