Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

What was with those "flowers?" :dead: :dead: :dead:

She looked gorge tho. :wow: I loved the part of the interview where they talked art.

I can't wait to see how the performance of Devil Pray evolves from this point forward. :wow:

There are some auto tune effects with the mic. It's in Ghosttown too. It's intentional

Yeah, it's the same as in the album. When she sings "Everything's bound to break" there's an effect. Some people complained the same during the french performance...

There are some auto tune effects with the mic. It's in Ghosttown too. It's intentional

Yes, after watching them again I'm sure there's some autotune on there... :)

Well fuck, I thought both performances were wonderful, esp Ghosttown. I didn't see wooden, it was Madonna performance. MORE!!

The performances were absolutely stunning, especially Ghosttown. It was great to see her without the matador outfit. I cannot wait to watch the interview, these gifs are hilarious already :D

Well fuck, I thought both performances were wonderful, esp Ghosttown. I didn't see wooden, it was Madonna performance. MORE!!

BOTH were fantastic!!!!!!!

"Ghosttown" has some of her best live TV vocals ever which I'm attributing to the few sips of red wine before she hit the stage to sing it. :D

Wait to see the interview in full, you'll see how bitch she is :lol:

I love bitchDonna. BRING IT. Where's my interview video?

She did not seem in the least bitchy to me. WTF are people talking about? She was poised and fun and having a conversation with a man through earpiece translation... SHE WAS MARVELOUS!

She did not seem in the least bitchy to me. WTF are people talking about? She was poised and fun and having a conversation with a man through earpiece translation... SHE WAS MARVELOUS!

People are referring to her priceless facial expressions. :chuckle:

italians love strong women that are a bit bitchy, right? :p if this was in another country im sure there would've been a lot of "bitchdonna" tts, lol. but the translation is annoying, its not her fault. but i feel for the guy, he obviously loves her. not that she's bitchy at all, cuz honestly, she is not a bitch in my opinion, she seems a bit annoyed because of the translator

ITunes ITALY is immediately showing some effects

Songs:

24. Devil Pray
27. Living For Love
43. Hold Tight
44. Joan of Arc
45. Iconic
55. Ghosttown
58. Illuminati
59. Bitch I'm Madonna
61. Unapologetic Bitch

Albums:

4. Rebel Heart
20. Celebration
97. The Immaculate Collection
104. Rebel Heart
119. Confessions on a Dance Floor

168. Living For Love..

For a minute there during GT I thought her coat train might be stuck on speaker boxes but thank goodness. She is swimming in that coat though, damn, but it's better than matador outfit imo.

sorry just saw ghosttown, living for love is dead, so Madonna, go on, release ghosttown NOW, take this performance as the video to it, as long there is no real video shot yet, dont waste time , please

For a minute there during GT I thought her coat train might be stuck on speaker boxes but thank goodness. She is swimming in that coat though, damn, but it's better than matador outfit imo.

I saw that too! I was all like "oh, hell no, bitch is going down again..."