Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

Ok is it me or there were lots of hot guys in commercials? Lol

Wow Italians are beautiful.

Anyway, even though the dress was beautiful...idk if it was the lighting of the show but it made everything so dark.

She looked a bit tired here. Loved the video for devil pray that played. Loved rewatching the GhostTown one.

I kind just thought the dress madder look stiff and I wish there was more movement in the devil pray break.

Oh and awesome screens in that studio but the stage is so fucking far from the audience.

very marlene. that comment.

omg yes!! When Marlene was interviewed in Stockholm by those two Swedish men! she made the same comment with the same tone of voice!! glad there's another Marlene's admirer in the forum :)

It must be very distracting when you have english translation in your ear and italian translation in the studio's speakers.

I've always thought mimosas smell like pee. I can't stand them because of that and they are highly allergic.

She sang beautifully. And i love hearing italian language, it sounds like spring and summer.

awww thanks :inlove:

:dead:

she wasn't even able to say "thank you"

he noticed and tried to explain what those flowers are.... :lmao:

Wait to see the interview in full, you'll see how bitch she is :lol:

Love these performances!! Vocals are amazing and love the looks she is giving. I also noticed she almost seemed like she was getting a bit emotional during Ghosttown. She is really feeling the songs. Love her!!!!

Maison Margiela is pleased to announce that Madonna is wearing an ‘Artisanal’ antique overdyed brocade coat from the Spring-Summer 2015 ‘Artisanal’ Collection during her performance on Che tempo che fa

So no Versace, Armani or D&G

Maison Margiela is pleased to announce that Madonna is wearing an ‘Artisanal’ antique overdyed brocade coat from the Spring-Summer 2015 ‘Artisanal’ Collection during her performance on Che tempo che fa

I loved the coat but 'B' really needs to do more work customising M's clothes. Seriously woman. Get it together!

Totally got a bit of a The Girlie Show post Erotica Pre Fever look as she did a mini strut down the catwalk :wow:

omg yes!! When Marlene was interviewed in Stockholm by those two Swedish men! she made the same comment with the same tone of voice!! glad there's another Marlene's admirer in the forum :)

awww thanks :inlove:

Prego :smooch:

So no Versace, Armani or D&G

It reminds of the Oh Father coat and some costumes Sean Young Wears in Blade Runner.

That bit in "Ghosttown" where she starts walking towards the audience with eye contact (almost from the School of Demonna) and hand movements. I will just die when she does that on the tour.

Itunes charts now...

Devil Pray :

#24 Italy (+123)

Ghosttown :

#55 Italy (+69)

Rebel Heart :

#4 Italy (+11)