Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

LOL I remember that exchange at the interview! I think I know the whole thing by heart. Madonna: "I have a problem with the fact that there's no air and I'm suffocating...open the door now...Caresse you have no idea...it's unbelievable, I can't even breathe let alone think to answer a question...give me a fan or something..."

I laugh every time I watch it.

"I have a problem with the fact that there is no air in here and I'm going to die, Open The Door Now!....I can't take it.....Just give me a fan. Its unbelievable."

:lmao: :lmao:

"I have a problem with the fact that there is no air in here and I'm going to die, Open The Door Now!....I can't take it.....Just give me a fan. Its unbelievable."

I LIVE for this. For those who may not know what Flip The Switch and I are laughing about, here it is:

[media]

[ /media]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest whatatramp

"would you like my interview questions?" *snatches paper* *fans self* :lmao:

I was praying for a dance performance to devil pray but it seems like a Ghosttown performance which is fine but idk...

I agree. The breakdown would be great with choreography. I hope it's that way on the tour.

She should film a video with that stunning red dress (... *hopes for Ghosttown*).

Imagine VIVA's luck, capturing the exact moment the menopause hit Madonna.

IKR :lmao:

Remember when Rosie was like "I consulted Madonna when I started going through "the change" cuz I knew she had already dealt with it" :lol: way to put her out there Rosie! But yeah this was definitely Madonna's 1st hot flash haha

I LIVE for this. For those who may not know what Flip The Switch and I are laughing about, here it is:

[media]

[ /media]

"would you like my interview questions?" *snatches paper* *fans self* :lmao:

She looks mature! :dead:

Imagine VIVA's luck, capturing the exact moment the menopause hit Madonna.

IKR :lmao:

Remember when Rosie was like "I consulted Madonna when I started going through "the change" cuz I knew she had already dealt with it" :lol: way to put her out there Rosie! But yeah this was definitely Madonna's 1st hot flash haha

Can't wait to hear Devil Pray live! If Ghosttown live is any indication it will be one of her best. Has anyone else noticed

that her live performances this era are truly some of her best vocally.

Can't wait to hear Devil Pray live! If Ghosttown live is any indication it will be one of her best. Has anyone else noticed

that her live performances this era are truly some of her best vocally.

This!

I can't at the moment of M singing live this part..."And we can do drugs and we can smoke weed and we can drink whiskeeey ...yeah we can get high and we can get stoooooned..."

:wow: :wow: :wow: