Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

Just watched it. She is so so beautiful this era. Flawless. Love the songs too but as Devil Pray is one of my favourites I was in Madonna heaven when she sang it. I thought she sang it well.

Wish I had been in that audience.

X

Mario Lopez, I certainly did love it.

Firstly how insanely beautiful is Madonna. She looked gorgeous with the Veronica Lake hair, beautiful coat dress and perfect face. I thought her vocals were fantastic and the crowd adored her. I did not think she was bitchy at all and loved her facial expressions. She was concentrating on what the translator was saying in her ear piece and I did not see any tension or annoyance with the host. I thought he was sweet as well - you could tell he was so excited and honoured to have her as his guest. She liked the wine a lot too. Italians always are passionate about Madonna - similar to how the crowds in Brazil always are. This was wonderful.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Glad you loved it!! And I agree with your review. The Veronica Lake reference is spot on. Thanks for mentioning that cause she's totally channelling the Golden Age of Hollywood glamour. :drama: :drama: :drama:

Am I the only one who thinks she looks older on this Italian tv show? In Paris she looked a lot better.

I agree. It's almost as if she was just tired or something...

That gown, although beautiful, also didn't help.

I also think she looked better than in Paris! She looked like a fierce diva!! Flawless skin, huge eyes, perfect smile! :inlove:

Luca Dondoni, who interviewed Madonna in January but tweeted his pic with her as soon as the Che Tempo Che Fa recording ended on March 1st with the caption "Madonna & Me. #rebelheart @ Milano. Ora. Applausi. ", preaching about how gay people scream when Madonna is in the house. Yeah, right.

B_COhi9WkAAZbNW.jpg

Hun you didn't get Luca's sarcasm, clearly :laugh: He was referring to Fabio's "urletti" (little screams). He was implying he was drooling all over her but failed to keep the pace as much as he had failed a couple of weeks before with actress Sabrina Ferilli

And what a stunning picture!!!!!! Thanks for posting it :drama:

What a gorgeous picture!

Indeed. Her face looks so full of life and expressiveness. She's such an inspiring force. To mantain that vitality, curiosity, interest, discipline and passion after 32 years at the very top requires a miracle or a Madonna Fortin Ciccone :bow:

And look at her bosom

yes, maybe the lights were different?

Also. Stronger and more colourful lights on the French show

But it's a combination of things. Different make up, hair, clothing, vibe etc

Like Jazzyjan said she was going for Old Hollywood glam/Veronica lake

She looked more like "playing a character" in France than she was in Italy

In Italy she was more Madonna, the diva.

Call me crazy, but I really do believe Madonna is a soul from a different world. God sent her to Earth as a gift. Anyone hating on Madonna is beyond blind and delusional! She's the one and only indeed. No one can come close.

This thread is hilarious with that flower snafu :lmao:

Yeah, what's with the flowers? it's so random. why don't just give her a wreath, ffs. :lol:

Call me crazy, but I really do believe Madonna is a soul from a different world. God sent her to Earth as a gift. Anyone hating on Madonna is beyond blind and delusional! She's the one and only indeed. No one can come close.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow, I've never looked at Madonna this way. She truly is a gift from God. I got emotional reading what you wrote because it's so true. We are truly the luckiest fanbase in the universe. Madonna delivered to us from God almighty :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow, I've never looked at Madonna this way. She truly is a gift from God. I got emotional reading what you wrote because it's so true. We are truly the luckiest fanbase in the universe. Madonna delivered to us from God almighty :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

Thank you for seeing this as well. I am glad to meet someone who recognizes this besides me. Madonna didn't have to come here. But she did. And I can't imagine this world without her. If Madonna didn't come, there would be no female pop princesses for sure. There would be no music that only Madonna can make. Music that speaks to us in a coded language of universal love :inlove:

Thank you for seeing this as well. I am glad to meet someone who recognizes this besides me. Madonna didn't have to come here. But she did. And I can't imagine this world without her. If Madonna didn't come, there would be no female pop princesses for sure. There would be no music that only Madonna can make. Music that speaks to us in a coded language of universal love :inlove:

THIS. :bow: :bow: :bow: