Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

Add that performance of 'Ghosttown' to one of the best of her career!

Definitely, I'd already loved it on Le Grand Journal show but I think on Che Tempo Che Fa it was absolutely PERFECT and powerful. Knocked it out of the park. Devil Pray was good but not as good

I was so frustrated with the cameras, they zoomed out when she was leaning down and her eyes were up, giving her best Demonna stare during Devil Pray ugh.

"Ok so what is your question?" :dead:

LOVE her facial expression after she says that.

Me too. I screamed "yes, hunty" which is something I have never said much less screamed before!

When she talked about the Tamara de Lempicka painting that she owns and what it meant to her, she said the chains around the woman was, "Not having the same freedoms as men." And then she corrected her statement and said at 27:15, "Not having the same freedom as straight men." All the gays went WILD with cheers, applause and foot stomping after that. I got chills and emotional!

I prefer the France performances.

But I am living for all these gifs and reactions.

Her face after she grabs the flowers from his hand as if she has smelled something rotten. Then she puts her face behind it and is giving the most goofy and fake smile known to man when she reveals herself :dead:

She was a bit stiff on Devil Pray but sounded absolutely FLAWLESS during Ghosttown. Why was she such a bitch though? :lmao: I felt sorry for the poor host the whole time, he was so nice ,he even tried to flirt a little with her and she wasn't having any of it :lmao: I think he tried to suggest something about Ghosttown and she goes to say that the person she starts a new world with is her son?? i mean really? :rotfl:

God no :lmao: At first she said the song was about post apocalypse when only she and a man is left and they'll start a new world. but then she revealed that it's about Rocco. Maybe she didn't want to reveal too much personal information so she made the post apocalyptic story then decided to be honest. when she sang the song you can she was emotional. As someone from here said Rocco was close to Brahim so it's safe to say Rocco also had a hard time about the break up. it makes so much sense. I love it more now coz I feel the protection and love for her son.

I prefer the France performances.

But I am living for all these gifs and reactions.

Her face after she grabs the flowers from his hand as if she has smelled something rotten. Then she puts her face behind it and is giving the most goofy and fake smile known to man when she reveals herself :dead:

I'm impressed with how gracious she was with the flowers and in general :wow:

She was lovely during the interview, making a couple of faces, but more to pay attention to the questions being translated. The host seems sweet.

Devil Pray performance was a little odd - she looks constipated :lol: You think maybe they did a work-over on the sound prior to airing? It's hard to hear her live voice coming through.

P.S. The outfits Kiley and Nicki are wearing are hideous. They're both so busty; makes them look like they're about to explode

When she talked about the Tamara de Lempicka painting that she owns and what it meant to her, she said the chains around the woman was, "Not having the same freedoms as men." And then she corrected her statement and said at 27:15, "Not having the same freedom as straight men." All the gays went WILD with cheers, applause and foot stomping after that. I got chills and emotional!

That was an absolute goddess moment! She's so witty and smart, my god.

why is the frame transition so weird when she sings devil pray and ghosttown. they have to keep fading to black or turn it black and white. it annoys me so much. is that an italian tv thing?

If I understood the Italian correctly, the woman introducing second performance indicated the next upcoming single will be ghostown in the next few days :excl:

That would be awesome if her statement is true....

me too! i loved that part! i was so proud.

WOW.

Stunningly beautiful.

Vocals on both - especially Ghosttown - were PERFECT. Mother. of. god.

Her speaking voice was like it was the 80s all over again.

Amazing. Just amazing.

ps. Who the fuck picked out those flowers?

One of many reasons why I love this woman. She gets it. She so gets it.

Thank you! I loved both performances, and thought Devil Pray was incredible vocals! She messed up or changed around the lyrics in a couple of spots, but I think it just added to the performance. I hope the video backdrop for it gets changed though, wasn't all that taken with the one in this performance. Don't know why people are saying she was being bitchy, it didn't seem that way to me at all. She looked fantastic and loved the hair here more than at the French show. Wish she didn't have that long coat though, it made me kinda nervous.

That Ghosttown performance was OUT OF THIS WORLD !

Devil Pray performance was a little odd - she looks constipated :lol:

:dead:

I haven't watched the interview parts yet. Is it on YouTube?

That part after she says 'straight men' and the gays go crazy for her, there's suddenly this really loud noise going on, whats that? were people shaking the studio or what? :lol: