Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

:lmao:

so many good demonna moments

:rotfl:

This appearance is full of great gifs !

Jokes aside, I am still beyond enthralled by her stunning rendition of Ghosttown and DP :dramatic:

He was very intimidated by her.. his usual guests are Always their friends..easy to deal with :)

Edited by systemvalues

Italy iTunes

Postby maroon » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 pm

iTunes ITALY at the moment:

#4 - Ghosttown

#9 - Devil Pray

#13 - Living For Love

#22 - Joan Of Arc

#23 - Hold Tight

#24 - Iconic

#26 - Illuminati

#29 - Bitch I'm Madonna

#30 - Unapologetic Bitch

2 RH

17 Celebration

57 COADF

87 IC

:wow:

She needs to play more shows in Italy on the tour! They love her

i felt for the host, he's such a fan :lmao: i could see him get a bit sad for a few seconds but then he got over it though ;)

:lmao: this is why I don't think I'd ever want to meet her!!

lmao translate ;)

The first tweet is from the VF interviewer :laugh:

He's saying that not even at the gayest club in Italy called Mucca Assassina you could hear so many "urletti", little screams of joy. Mentioning an Italian actress called Ferilli who was hailed by the press for "silencing him" and demolishing his customary servility towards the guests.

One of the others is saying "you're interviewing Madonna, she's not your friend, you're not interviewing Ficarra e Picone" (B-list Italian comedy duo). Well, you get the picture. Comments are more or less all in this sense. But tomorrow will prove to be the juicest day as everyone will be talking about this, even more.

What is sure is that not only she sang beautifully and looked great but people loved the banter and she gave him his biggest career moment so far so I don't think he's crying about any of this :lol: quite the contrary

i felt for the host, he's such a fan :lmao: i could see him get a bit sad for a few seconds but then he got over it though ;)

yes...if he is a fan, forget everyting, and ask her about Impressive instant nor being released!!!!!

Her voice was so good on both of these performances. Her voice has really come back to what it was during the RIT and the whole American Life/Music period. I enjoy the HC and MDNA eras but her voice was slightly down during those eras. But now it's back in its full glory!

Her voice was so good on both of these performances. Her voice has really come back to what it was during the RIT and the whole American Life/Music period. I enjoy the HC and MDNA eras but her voice was slightly down during those eras. But now it's back in its full glory!

Totally agree! Although MDNA was already a VAST improvement from 2008/2009

Madonna's voice during DWT, RIT, CT is her at her absolute best, flawless

And with GT tonight I got that exact vibe

Kind of like You'll See or Drowned World on DWT

Wonderful

Totally agree! Although MDNA was already a VAST improvement from 2008/2009

Madonna's voice during DWT, RIT, CT is her at her absolute best, flawless

And with GT tonight I got that exact vibe

Kind of like You'll See or Drowned World on DWT

Wonderful

Totally agree. The vocals on the MDNA tour were a lot better than during Sticky & Sweet. I guess it's a function of the fact she tours a lot now. That is going to cause a strain on anyone's voice. She has had time to rest and her voice is really back to its best.

Italy i-tunes

4. Ghosttown
8. Devil Pray

13. Living For Love
22. Joan of Arc
23. Hold Tight
24. Iconic
26. Illuminati
29. Bitch I'm Madonna
30. Unapologetic Bitch

We should start and pin a thread with all the live performances only, so we wouldn't have to look back to find them.

We got 6 so far:

Grammys

Brit

Grand Journal x 2

Che tempo x 2

What else is to come?

Italy i-tunes

4. Ghosttown

8. Devil Pray

13. Living For Love

22. Joan of Arc

23. Hold Tight

24. Iconic

26. Illuminati

29. Bitch I'm Madonna

30. Unapologetic Bitch

Yay! Thanks for the updates.

We should start and pin a thread with all the live performances only, so we wouldn't have to look back to find them.

We got 6 so far:

Grammys

Brit

Grand Journal x 2

Che tempo x 2

What else is to come?

Ellen x 5... Can you imagine?!

We got 6 so far:

Grammys

Brit

Grand Journal x 2

Che tempo x 2

What else is to come?

Yes, that's a good idea, Runa.

We have Ellen coming up and of course Jonathon Ross on Saturday. Can't wait.

i really would love her to do some youtube live stuff. a little promo tour to showcase her vocals and her beautiful new songs from rebel heart.

college tour would be great too

Italy i-tunes4. Ghosttown[/size]8. Devil Pray[/size]13. Living For Love[/size]22. Joan of Arc[/size]23. Hold Tight[/size]24. Iconic[/size]26. Illuminati[/size]29. Bitch I'm Madonna[/size]30. Unapologetic Bitch[/size]

This needs to be shown to Guy and Madonna that TV PROMO is IMPORTANT!! Get your royal ass everywhere Madonna!

Totally agree. The vocals on the MDNA tour were a lot better than during Sticky & Sweet. I guess it's a function of the fact she tours a lot now. That is going to cause a strain on anyone's voice. She has had time to rest and her voice is really back to its best.

:thumbsup:

I am so happy when she rests enough, takes her pauses and focuses on the music 200% In love with the kind of promotion we're getting so far. In the three countries she's touched during the past 10 days she was revered and garnered more press space than she could need in 3 years time. So much for her irrelevance.

I'm just in love with her live vocal prowess in Ghosttown at the moment and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album, so curious to see how she's planned her promotion for North America.