Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

sorry just saw ghosttown, living for love is dead, so Madonna, go on, release ghosttown NOW, take this performance as the video to it, as long there is no real video shot yet, dont waste time , please

calm ,please!

She was a bit stiff on Devil Pray but sounded absolutely FLAWLESS during Ghosttown. Why was she such a bitch though? :lmao: I felt sorry for the poor host the whole time, he was so nice ,he even tried to flirt a little with her and she wasn't having any of it :lmao: I think he tried to suggest something about Ghosttown and she goes to say that the person she starts a new world with is her son?? i mean really? :rotfl:

She was in great mood. During breaks she talked with fans. She did both song twice bifore the interview. Everything was pre-recorded last sunday afternoon.

Were you in the audience babe?

sorry just saw ghosttown, living for love is dead, so Madonna, go on, release ghosttown NOW, take this performance as the video to it, as long there is no real video shot yet, dont waste time , please

Wow, calm down... What's the hurry?

Enjoy the era.

Itunes

Italy (177)

Songs:

24. Devil Pray

27. Living For Love

43. Hold Tight

44. Joan of Arc

45. Iconic

55. Ghosttown

58. Illuminati

59. Bitch I'm Madonna

61. Unapologetic Bitch

Albums:

4. Rebel Heart

20. Celebration

97. The Immaculate Collection

104. Rebel Heart

119. Confessions on a Dance Floor

168. Living For Love

Guest CzarnaWisnia

fantastic performances! wow, her vocals and presence are so on point (what's with the piano though...).

:)

My eyes were glued to the screen, flawless beautiful performance.

She was in great mood. During breaks she talked with fans. She did both song twice bifore the interview. Everything was pre-recorded last sunday afternoon.

There goes my wine theory unless it was flowing backstage beforehand. :rotfl:

her performances of the ballads remind me a bit of ROL. but her voice is even better! very RIT and DWT

I agree...I remember she had the tendency to lip sync on European tv performances in the past,I'm glad its all LIVE this time around

Wow, calm down... What's the hurry?

Enjoy the era.

because if she takes too long again, the song will be dead by the time the general public will see a video or at least some exposure of this song. think of LFL: out in december, video came in FEB!!!!!!!! that is much too late and did not help to connect to the general public, even though it is a great song, that is why i am just saying....

and i am enjoying this era very much of course, but i just wish she and her team would be more wise. the fact is: madonna did not have a real global hit since at least 4 minutes, a real great hit (that was 2008), the general public needs to know her songs more so that they can cherish them more

because if she takes too long again, the song will be dead by the time the general public will see a video or at least some exposure of this song. think of LFL: out in december, video came in FEB!!!!!!!! that is much too late and did not help to connect to the general public, even though it is a great song, that is why i am just saying....

and i am enjoying this era very much of course, but i just wish she and her team would be more wise. the fact is: madonna did not have a real global hit since at least 4 minutes, a real great hit (that was 2008), the general public needs to know her songs more so that they can cherish them more

she doesn't have a traditional recording contract now, those times are long gone. Deal with it and you'll live better. Don't let charts influence the enjoyment of her music.

she doesn't have a traditional recording contract now, those times are long gone. Deal with it and you'll live better. Don't let charts influence the enjoyment of her music.

u are right though:)))

but I agree with him that she should have these performaces on vevo now

i was wondering why she would perform 'devil pray' but hello its italy, lol. that and promo. but ghosttown is just so powerful as a ballad. still very empowering for a slow song.

Obviously, Madonna has been singing her songs everywhere for this era, and more is to come. If some people don't know that she has new songs, rush-releasing a video for Ghosttown won't change anything.

Enjoy the era. You'll see in the next few weeks that millions of people still care about her music. Not through singles charts, but through album sales ;)