Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

Oh that's my first time hearing Devil Pray. I like it. Based on title though it sounds more filler than single material.

I thought the performance was great! I like her little dancey dance at the end.

Wait till you hear the album version. It's sublime.

It was all so good!!!

Petition to get a bit of red wine in Madonna's belly before every performance... "Ghosttown" was vocally her most spot on performance this era thanks to the edge being taken off during the interview. :lol:

she seemed more confortable during Gosthtown than during devil pray, right?

and it wasn´t lip-synched, I guess they wer backing vocals during the chorus, but that´s it!

Maybe coz the wine?

HAhaa, love the IreallyDon'tLikeThoseFlowers :D She was quite annoyed through out but it was so fun to watch... Performances were nice, but I do feel Devil was a bit too wooden for my taste and I'm pretty sure Ghosttown was heavely autotuned. :/ At least it sounded like that.... The backdrops were fabulous!

devil pray wooden...I´m sure she will more easy with it in her next performances...is it only me, but everytime she moves from something that is high, feel nervous!!! I didn´t know the dress was so long!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

It was all so good!!!

Petition to get a bit of red wine in Madonna's belly before every performance... "Ghosttown" was vocally her most spot on performance this era thanks the edge being taken off during the interview. :lol:

LOVE IT!!!

HAhaa, love the IreallyDon'tLikeThoseFlowers :D She was quite annoyed through out but it was so fun to watch... Performances were nice, but I do feel Devil was a bit too wooden for my taste and I'm pretty sure Ghosttown was heavely autotuned. :/ At least it sounded like that.... The backdrops were fabulous!

it was the dress..the vocals were on point, so strong!

It must be very distracting when you have english translation in your ear and italian translation in the studio's speakers.

I've always thought mimosas smell like pee. I can't stand them because of that and they are highly allergic.

She sang beautifully. And i love hearing italian language, it sounds like spring and summer.

OMG this show :dead:

Hydrangea episode 2. We could see that she was hesitating to throw the flowers in his face. :dead:

And she was irritated at the woman translating on the studio, she translated when Madonna's sentences were not finished... Madonna was cut when she was speaking.

Devil Pray was good, a bit uncomfortable though. Ghosttown was great!

The flowers he gave her ( mimosa) are the symbol of women emancipation here in Italy

It can't be autotune, she clearly was out of tune during some part...

Perhaps you are right (and I hope so) I have to hear it again to say... But yeah, to me Ghosttown sounded heavy on the autotune side

FUCK MEEEE!!!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

We all are so gonna cry when she sings Ghosttown on tour!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!

i completely broke down watching this i would be able to contain myself when it's live on tour