Madonna on Che Tempo Che Fa [merged]

I can't believe they gave her yellow flowers. I don't care what they symbolise - they're ugly and she hates them :lmao:

Did you see her look? She said "what is that?" :rotfl: This interview is chock full of potential gifs.

ghost town is sang amazingly! or is it just me? it's perfect! but it looked like she almost cried?

She did the same in France, at the same place exactly.

you know she's throwing those flowers away backstage :lol:

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing. She's gonna hand them off to the first person she can find with instructions to throw them away.

Can't wait to hear Ghosttown live at the tour. This performance was just obliterating.

Living for the bitchy attitude, and she looked so fucking beautiful tonight!! :wow:

Something along the lines that she couldn't do things and get away like men do, and then she corrected it after a second and added "straight men" which just sent the audience into a cheering frenzy. Queen. :dramatic:

Thank you! :dramatic:

HAhaa, love the IreallyDon'tLikeThoseFlowers :D She was quite annoyed through out but it was so fun to watch... Performances were nice, but I do feel Devil was a bit too wooden for my taste and I'm pretty sure Ghosttown was heavely autotuned. :/ At least it sounded like that.... The backdrops were fabulous!

Oh that's my first time hearing Devil Pray. I like it. Based on title though it sounds more filler than single material.

I thought the performance was great! I like her little dancey dance at the end.

just back at home in time to see her demonna face when she received those mimosa flowers.... :(

This interview was just for you and you missed it??? :dead:

Guest whatatramp

I LOVED IT ALL.

what the hell are you all on about?

thank you! I didn't think she seemed pissed off at all