MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

According to news on the M-Tribe forum, Madonna will be playing at the Cotai Arena in Macau in early March, after the Manila shows!!

I'll be able to snatch 43 tickets then :flirt:

According to news on the M-Tribe forum, Madonna will be playing at the Cotai Arena in Macau in early March, after the Manila shows!!

Not sure about Manila but Macau is rich enough to pay M to perform.

Yay!! I guess that means she won't go to Hong Kong then?

Well, isn't Macau just across the river from HK? At least they won't have to travel far. Still, I wish she'd do Hong Kong. They always send her albums to #1.

Well, isn't Macau just across the river from HK? At least they won't have to travel far. Still, I wish she'd do Hong Kong. They always send her albums to #1.

If she only does Macau out of all chinese cities, she can at least sell out 5 shows in one hot second.

^ I doubt she would do only Macau. I've just got back from there (3 weeks ago). Yes its an hour turbo jet ride away from Hong Kong, but its governed differently and you have to go through security check point.

Chinese from mainland China need to apply for a visa to Macau ahead of time. It just doesn't make sense.

Same but they didn't have any adequate venues for MDNA and I doubt Rebel Heart would be any different. And I doubt they'd even bother looking into playing China even though she has a big fanbase there

Per Ipex's post in the Australia thread, I am assuming Madonna might only tour Japan, the Philippines, China (Macau), and possibly 1 other country in February 2016. Between the shows in San Juan and the Australian dates being in March, I am wondering how much time she will have to hit this region? Seems like a tight window to do a ton of shows.

Guest bluejean

That is so cool if she does all those places in Asia she's never done before. Add New Zealand in the mix and that's so exciting!

I hope she does ANY city in Asia ! Am so looking forward to this ! Waiting. Anticipating .

• 3 weeks later...

I actually thought the Asian dates would be announced first (well, before Australia/NZ). I wonder what the hold up is? I hope she still does it. I love when she does new countries. So exciting!!!