MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Guest Rachelle of London

if she doesnt do South East Asia and only goes to Japan, it shows how out of touch her team really are. SE asian dates would sell out in minutes, they could easily charge ridiculous prices because people will pay. Every big artist is ruling down there when it comes to touring. M would make a bomb

if she doesnt do South East Asia and only goes to Japan, it shows how out of touch her team really are. SE asian dates would sell out in minutes, they could easily charge ridiculous prices because people will pay. Every big artist is ruling down there when it comes to touring. M would make a bomb

I know if one Direction can do this two nights in a row definitely M can and even break it

10506712_10152826308294001_3371453741282

I know if one Direction can do this two nights in a row definitely M can and even break it

10506712_10152826308294001_3371453741282

hopefully there is bigger venues then this there! i'm excited to see where she will go too. i love when she visits new places.

hopefully there is bigger venues then this there! i'm excited to see where she will go too. i love when she visits new places.

I think there are, these is actually only a 25000 capacity venue that 1D was able to sold out for two days in a row

Guest bluejean

Just because she confirmed Japan in an interview doesn't mean she's not doing other parts of Asia. Maybe Japan is the only place that's confirmed? And that interview is pretty old.

Haven't the 'authorities' in these regions hinted they would never let her play there? Because she is a fallen woman. Madonna won't compromise her performance. I think that's why she's never gone to those places before.

Haven't the 'authorities' in these regions hinted they would never let her play there? Because she is a fallen woman. Madonna won't compromise her performance. I think that's why she's never gone to those places before.

She is very much welcome in Manila...

The various countries in Southeast Asia can be quite different culturally.

Indonesia and Malaysia are highly conservative from what I've heard.

Manila would be no problemo,although would love to see her perform in another city, Cebu maybe?

Singapore and HK, there are people from every part of the world living in those cities

Japan is where the $$$$ is at and Macau is basically Asia's Vegas, Katys smart for playing 2 shows in those cities

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

If they only do Japan then that really shows that Madonna and her team are stuck in the dark ages. The press release said South East Asia so there's hope.

She's gonna have to do way more than that or the press will have a field day with the "scaled back tour" headlines

She'll do more shows than Reinvention and Confessions but less than Sticky & MDNA. I don't see the problem with that. Sticky is not comparable as it was over 2 legs with an extended break. And MDNA had far too many shows for a single tour by her standards and I don't think she'll put herself through that again.

The press will still write negative stories but it's not really an issue. She's already doing 52 shows; there'll be at least 10 more.

The proper field day will only occur if she doesn't post the biggest numbers by a female artist or a solo act by the end of the tour or something...

Madonna is the undisputed touring Queen and I'm sure knows the other "artists" are playing those countries, how much they're charging, etc, etc. If she's not going to those other Asian countries, I'm sure there's a perfectly sound reason and not her team being clueless.

Personally I think it's this: Madonna really only does a certain amount of shows; about 85-90, if memory serves. She can do that in Europe, NA, and either SA, Asia & Australia. She doesn't need extra hassles at this point in her career, like conservative politics or venue/infrastructure deficiencies. Bitch can make her money the easier way and GO HOME. Those other cheesy lessors ain't on her level and gotta work the globe. Sad news for fans, yes, but ultimately this is really about money, not fans.

She'll do more shows than Reinvention and Confessions but less than Sticky & MDNA. I don't see the problem with that. Sticky is not comparable as it was over 2 legs with an extended break. And MDNA had far too many shows for a single tour by her standards and I don't think she'll put herself through that again.

The press will still write negative stories but it's not really an issue. She's already doing 52 shows; there'll be at least 10 more.

The proper field day will only occur if she doesn't post the biggest numbers by a female artist or a solo act by the end of the tour or something...

True.

She should do a 2nd leg.

Guest Rachelle of London

Every other singer tours SE Asia and Australia and they have fantasic grosses. Could you imagine madonnas. It's a great market for her.