MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

BTW is anyone interested in going to the Tokyo 14th date?

I'm planning to get an SS seat ticket in the presales on Friday but I'm going to be all by lonesome......

on Valentines night!!

I'm planning to get an SS seat ticket in the presales on Friday but I'm going to be all by lonesome......

on Valentines night!!

So more dates were added?? !! It's hard without a valid credit card. I could ask my Japanese b/f to try for it but he isn't big on M unfortunately. :(

sM6S5QH.jpg

Green: USD1366

Blue: USD1146

Pink: USD 1146

Red: USD1018

Orange: USD 1018

Purple: USD 334

This is insane :rotfl:

I knew the entire stage was going to fit in that tiny arena. Those prices are insane, though.

on Valentines night!!

I do but I need to see how expensive the air tickets are. I heard that you don't get to know where your seat will be when you buy the ticket. it that real? I really want a seat at the tip of the heart 'cause I couldn't get those in my two HK shows. :(

So more dates were added?? !! It's hard without a valid credit card. I could ask my Japanese b/f to try for it but he isn't big on M unfortunately. :(

I'd buy your ticket on my Japanese credit card so we would be sitting together😜😜

I do but I need to see how expensive the air tickets are. I heard that you don't get to know where you seat will be when you buy the ticket. it that real? I really want a seat at the tip of the heart 'cause I couldn't get those in my two HK shows. :(

It's true!!

But they operate a first come first serve policy so the 50,000 yen seats bought early in the presale stand a good chance of being good seats!

Citi Presale in Bangkok is selling well. Most of the seats are almost gone, even the side view sections, $55.

Rebel Heart Tour in Tokyo: due to overwhelming demand, second show added!
After selling-out the first show within minutes, a second date has been added in Tokyo. The show will take place at the Saitama Super Arena (capacity of 37.000 people) on February 14.
The Icon Fan-Club Pre-sale starts on 15th Oct 2015. The Pre-Sale on 19th Oct 2015, and the General Sale on 31st Oct 2015.
http://www.madonna.com/tour

she sold out the first show in tokyo just in minutes!!!

the queen totally slaying in asia!

How much do you think she'll gross in Asia alone? I'm not attending any show there, but i'm so excited for this leg of the tour

Well the 50,000 yen tickets for the first tokyo show are now selling for 180,000 yen!!

Of course resale doesn't count for her gross but it shows the demand here in Japan.

She could've done Tokyo Osaka and Fukuoka and they would've all been sellouts!!

Macau general sale began today....

1st show (20/02/16):

Price Cat 1 Sold Out

Price Cat 2 Limited Availability

Price Cat 3 Single Seats Only

Price Cat 4 Sold Out

Price Cat 5 Limited Availability

Price Cat 6 Sold Out

2nd show (21/02/16)

Price Cat 1 Limited Availability

Price Cat 2 Available

Price Cat 3 Limited Availability

Price Cat 4 Available

Price Cat 5 Available

Price Cat 6 Sold Out

None of my friends or I (from Macau) are getting the tickets because they are just insanely expensive compared to the other Asian shows. I can get a round trip air ticket to Japan, stay in hotel for 2 nights and get a VIP ticket for the Tokyo show with the price of just one Macau ticket. :rotfl:

Record price for Madonna concert ticket

A premium front-row seat at pop star Madonna's first-ever concert in Hong Kong next year is going for HK$11,888 (S$2,145), a record in Asia, said Apple Daily. Live Nation announced six VIP packages for the show at Asia World Expo Arena on Feb 17, including an "ultimate" HK$11,888 package that comes with access to a pre-concert party, drinks and food.

Another VIP package, with entry for two, is going for HK$16,888, said Sing Tao Daily. Regular tickets will be sold at prices between HK$688 and HK$2,488.

ok this is officially all time record in asia!
madonna's rebel heart tour concert tickets in hong kong are the most expensive tickets ever in asia.
also, it set the record for the fastest selling out concert in hong kong history too.
maybe macau concerts of madonna might have broken and reattained the title of the most expensive tix in asian again.
waiting for official reports or news articles about that.
and that expensive tickets over there are almost sold out in one day!
the queen is slaying so hard in asia.

yes, the ultimate front row vip tix of hk are the most expensive one, but tons of the macau vip tix also need HKD10588! the regular tix also need HKD7888 and HKD8888, I think the boxscore of macau will be bigger than hk even the arena only holds 5000 people!