MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

People will go of she comes to Asia . I paid 200 USD for a KYLIE concert and it was a sold out if Madonna comes ticket sales will EXPLODE !

So happy for Japan that they get to see M again. In a perfect world, I would have enough money to fly over there to see her.

She even did the hand signal in the end :laugh:

OMGGGGG AM so going !!!!!! I go to Japan all the time and this would save me soooo much money ! ( I was going to fly to Paris !! )

AWWW The ending was very cute !

Thank you Madonna !

Madonna just announced on Japanese TV she is coming to Japan for the RH Tour early next year.

So no Philippines, no Taiwan, no HK, no Singapore, no Thailand, no Australia?

:1251:

Why specifically state Southeast Asia in the Live Nation press release if she's only going to end up doing Japan...I still think she's going to Philippines, Hong Kong or Singapore

Too many lambs & little monsters in Philippines, maybe she should skip there :rosey:

:dead: I hope they don't think that all SE Asians can afford plane tickets to Japan.

Doesn't Air Asia always have a deal for cheap flights like $199 OW?

Great news that there's confirmation for Japan I mean odds are she will pass by South east Asia going down to Australia . And besides South America i think or as the press releases implies is not included this time around so maybe just maybe South East Asia will be a part of the tour.

Worst case scenario is either we fly to Japan or Australia, but hey that's a whole lot nearer than say N. america or EU.

But having said that I am still hoping & keeping my fingers crossed :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Great news that there's confirmation for Japan I mean odds are she will pass by South east Asia going down to Australia . And besides South America i think or as the press releases implies is not included this time around so maybe just maybe South East Asia will be a part of the tour.

Worst case scenario is either we fly to Japan or Australia, but hey that's a whole lot nearer than say N. america or EU.

But having said that I am still hoping & keeping my fingers crossed :nervous::nervous::nervous:

i am a bit worried by this announcement also... whenever she goes to Japan, she never goes anywhere else.

i am a bit worried by this announcement also... whenever she goes to Japan, she never goes anywhere else.

I know often times in the past to be specific Who's that girl /Blond Ambition and promo tours for a new albums Japan is that one place in Asia that she would normally go to. But still I'm holding on to what Arthur Fogel said. I'd say just PRAY TO JESUS she comes lol :asian::asian::asian:

when i saw asia in the tour press release, i was like "please her idea of asia is japan and middle east only". but after i read that fogel specifically mention south east asia, my eyes glowed in delight cause i never thought i would be able to see the queen in my home country or even in my lifetime ever. time to start saving up. :tigger::tigger: please come to singapore!

when i saw asia in the tour press release, i was like "please her idea of asia is japan and middle east only". but after i read that fogel specifically mention south east asia, my eyes glowed in delight cause i never thought i would be able to see the queen in my home country or even in my lifetime ever. time to start saving up. :tigger::tigger: please come to singapore!

if Madonna is worth $1m to $1.5m a night, that would be easy here for the Philippines

• 2 weeks later...

So one Direction is making a killing at the box office in Asia right now with tickets selling at 300 to 500 dollars a pop depending on where it was purchased, then in the following months Katy Perry will be in Asia. I'm hoping M would consider this, I mean basically the audience are tweens in majority, what more if the parents of the said tweens & the older set are buying, as they have the capacity to do so M's tour will be a blockbuster .

Already have plans to see her in Vegas,planning to visit Philippines around either January or February next year,c'mon Madonna and Guy,make it happen!!!!

Ugh, I want to know these dates. Not because I am going, it's just exciting that she will be doing (hopefully) new cities.

I personally hope for:

Tokyo

Osaka

Seoul

Hong Kong

Singapore

Manila

Bangkok

Its about time for some news this was happening, Madonna intending to visit when asked in interviews is not a confirmation, just the only way to answer that question in an interview. Its very different than having the plans and venues match up to confirm a tour.

"In early 2016, Madonna will take Rebel Heart to Asia and Australia, with those dates expected to be announced by the end of March."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6487508/madonna-to-launch-rebel-heart-world-tour-in-august

Dates should be coming within the next week if Billboard is to be believed?

can't wait... if she goes to Manila, it will be HUGE news...

gags opened her tour there (for attention of course) and there were a lot of people angry and she got in the news for it. kinda like M performing for confessions with the orthodox russians being angry for her live to tell performance etc