MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Woooow! That's the M I remember, selling shit in minutes.

She should reorganize the Oz dates and make more space for the Asian dates.

That's actually bound to be crossing their minds right now. This is business after all...

Funny how Australia has been the one making more noise all these years but It's Asia where she's breaking records!

IKR?

I can totally see M push those New Zealand dates so she can add more Asian ones, I don't think it's a good idea tbh.

Why is it not a good idea? There are a LOT of rich expats in Japan and Hong Kong especially. She'd make an absolute fortune.

I just learn today that ICT stands for Indochina Time zone. Anyway, i heard a rumor that a second date might be added to the Bangkok venue since the capacity of the arena is as low as 12k.

Why is it not a good idea? There are a LOT of rich expats in Japan and Hong Kong especially. She'd make an absolute fortune.

Many people prepare beforehand with plane tickets, hotel bookings, etc. if they reschedule those dates a lot of people will have trouble with refunds and reschedulings and generate bad press.

Many people prepare beforehand with plane tickets, hotel bookings, etc. if they reschedule those dates a lot of people will have trouble with refunds and reschedulings and generate bad press.

She did that with Miami etc. too and while that was bad, there's still almost 6 months til the tour. Nothing is set in stone yet. Also, I would think more people would be traveling to Australia than to NZ in particular, so I don't see why she couldn't move NZ to after Australia to give Asia some more time.

It's also Australia and NZ's fault for not selling out a single date yet. Clearly they weren't so eager to see her as they claimed, and the prices there are even cheaper than in the US and Asia.

:clap::clap: BRAVA

-------------------

Let those lambs repeat all they want, Mimi C was never a touring act to begin with, not now, not at her peak :rotfl: Madonna and Asia, a love affair that precedes her first stadium tour in 1987. If she had gone to other places beyond Japan she would have made a killing even before. It's not like it's a surprise Queen M is adored all over Asia as well

I wonder what's the point of organising a stadium gig only to cordon off 75% of the venue :lmao: To highlight how much people don't care? Just not very bright I guess, go to a parking lot and spare yourself people laughing at the pictures

She did that with Miami etc. too and while that was bad, there's still almost 6 months til the tour. Nothing is set in stone yet. Also, I would think more people would be traveling to Australia than to NZ in particular, so I don't see why she couldn't move NZ to after Australia to give Asia some more time.

It's also Australia and NZ's fault for not selling out a single date yet. Clearly they weren't so eager to see her as they claimed, and the prices there are even cheaper than in the US and Asia.

She had a reason for Miami, cancelling New Zealand is only feasible if the tickets are so low. She has cancelled for this reason before (BA in Italy and I think S&S somewhere in Europe, or maybe it was MDNA?)

She had a reason for Miami, cancelling New Zealand is only feasible if the tickets are so low. She has cancelled for this reason before (BA in Italy and I think S&S somewhere in Europe, or maybe it was MDNA?)

I never suggested she CANCEL, just reschedule. People reschedule shows all the time, and it's 6 months away not 6 weeks.

And while we're making the argument that Oceania hasn't seen her since 1993, most people in Asia have never seen her EVER, so it would make sense to give them a couple extra shows since they're actually willing to pay.

Pretty sure it was this big ass field in Germany during the '09 leg.

but who is flying to see Madonna in New Zealand though?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4DwOdn_xTj0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this was the madonna earthquake shaking in japan in 1987.
the first ever solo artist to tour in a fullfilled schedule of stadiums around the world was Madonna.
japan was no different.
she was groundbreaking in japan in 1987.
her visit made such news and headlines around the world that time.
it was called 'madonna typhoon' in newspapers.

when she arrived in tokyo airport in 1987, 10 thousands of fans got flooded to see her.
and thousands of police had to get in line in case.

and her first stadium show in osaka got cancelled due to a big storm and hurricane and more than 30 thousands of people got crazy outside the stadium and cried and screamed. it became such a riot and police had to step in and prevent further accidents.

one little japanese girl waited for madonna in her staying hotel and cried all day to meet her idol madonna, with lots of madonna goods in hands.
they finally encountered into each other.
that became news back in the day.

that was madonna the power of the real star.
she was more than gaga or whoriah or any other star.
madonna was the female michael jackson back then.

her japan stadium shows were so successful and gathere more than 200 thousands of japaneses.

madonna was the first solo artist to tour in a lined schedule of stadiums around the world even before michael jackson!!!

madonna is the king of pop!!!

Edited by palladium75

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4DwOdn_xTj0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this was the madonna earthquake shaking in japan in 1987.

the first ever solo artist to tour in a fullfilled schedule of stadiums around the world was Madonna.

japan was no different.

she was groundbreaking in japan in 1987.

her visit made such news and headlines around the world that time.

it was called 'madonna typhoon' in newspapers.

when she arrived in tokyo airport in 1987, 10 thousands of fans got flooded to see her.

and thousands of police had to get in line in case.

and her first stadium show in osaka got cancelled due to a big storm and hurricane and more than 30 thousands of people got crazy outside the stadium and cried and screamed. it became such a riot and police had to step in and prevent further accidents.

one little japanese girl waited for madonna in her staying hotel and cried all day to meet her idol madonna, with lots of madonna goods in hands.

they finally encountered into each other.

that became news back in the day.

that was madonna the power of the real star.

she was more than gaga or whoriah or any other star.

madonna was the female michael jackson back then.

her japan stadium shows were so successful and gathere more than 200 thousands of japaneses.

madonna was the first solo artist to tour in a lined schedule of stadiums around the world even before michael jackson!!!

madonna is the king of pop!!!

*sigh* and nowadays, she will be lucky to even have her name mentioned on a media report, which most of time is usually a non music related 2 min backlash (like the drake kiss thing) or even have her song enter the top 100, no matter how hard she tries (or even radio play for a matter of fact). I guess her new stuff is just not connecting with the general public right now. She will always be the queen of pop though ❤️

I wish I had the money to see some SEA shows. I would love to attend the Thailand, Japanese, or Taiwan shows.