MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Sorry that I have to refer to this show, but since it's from Live Nation, we can see the capacity. Of each venue: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour

The stadium in Thailand has very high capacity, 40k, then the Philippines, 19k, and Singapore, 10k.

Do you think she would do more than one date in each city? If so, it would make sense to do it in Singapore then.

There are actually newer venues in the region i mean just last year two giant venues opened, there's the Singapore National stadium which has the capacity to hold 50 k and the Philippine Arena which can also hold 50 k I don't think venue is even an issue anymore

Theyre just gonna go where the money is. Look at South America, their economies were actually quite stable when M went back for S&S whilst the rest of the world was crumbling, she opened the gyms in Latin America etc now other economies are picking up so she's heading there and drastically reduced the amount of European markets

Very true ! I guess Live Nations Motto is Show Me The Money and since Asia is the Boom Economy at the moment might as well Grab it...

There are actually newer venues in the region i mean just last year two giant venues opened, there's the Singapore National stadium which has the capacity to hold 50 k and the Philippine Arena which can also hold 50 k I don't think venue is even an issue anymore

That's cool! Now what we can do is PRAY. ;)

Does Hong Kong even have a stadium? I think it just has an arena.

What's the weather like there in January?

Hong Kong has Hong Kong stadium! It's rarely used for concerts though, mostly sports. Hong Kong is quite nice in the winter

I hope it's relatively extensive. I'd love to see her do Japan, Korea, Singapore, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, and India.

Here in the Philippines, we have a huge arena that has the 55,000 seating capacity but I'd rather have her do the arena she can still be "pretty visible"... She can easily sellout a 16,000 capacity arena even if top prices go up to $500-$750... never underestimate developing nations, they always have a fair share of wealthy people... and besides the dates aren't until Jan/Feb 2016... how lazy can you be not to save up for it starting now till then? There is simply no excuse... if you really want to watch, you can save up for it...

We may be 3rd world but there are rich people who will go see her! She's never had a concert here!

I will pay top dollars to see her!! She's worth it.

High-Five sister... :)

Why would any fan let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass them by? we are actually blessed she'll visit us before she... * gulp *... retires?

I believe she will do Japan, HK, Philippines & Thailand.

Not sure of Taiwan due to their infrastructure.

Korea will probably rate her tour as PA tour, only 18 and above are allowed... and that may piss her off and drop them. Same for China & Singapore. They has strict rules about what can and cannot do e.g. nudity.

I'm almost 100% sure that Indonesia is out of the question. Same for Malaysia since both are Muslim countries.

really hope she will visit Manila and the Philippines!

at the MDNA Tour it was simply a rumor...but if she go on Asia-Tour she HAS TO stop in Manila for all the Filipinos and Filipinas!

Edited by Mr.Candy

Of Course we know that she has older fans but basically and generally speaking those are the ones with money I'm thinking she would sweep Asia like a storm. People had been deprived of her presence for years. Although we are not as vocal as the Aussies but once she comes its gonna be real big.

OMG!! why am i surprised that there's lots of filipinos here? We should get together for the concert! my friends won't pay top dollar but we should enjoy the concert to the fullest and be nearest to the stage, you guys/gays/gals/whatever! I'd love her to visit Manila (at least for 3 days to enjoy the beautiful beaches while here) but I'd go anywhere in Asia to see her.

OMG!! why am i surprised that there's lots of filipinos here? We should get together for the concert! my friends won't pay top dollar but we should enjoy the concert to the fullest and be nearest to the stage, you guys/gays/gals/whatever! I'd love her to visit Manila (at least for 3 days to enjoy the beautiful beaches while here) but I'd go anywhere in Asia to see her.

This. And none of my friends would go with me either lolz

How about we guys tour South east Asia with M if this thing push thru , I mean budget airlines are oh so cheap nowadays. Could be Sg , HongKong ,Manila, Bangkok then we fly to Australia if its the last leg .

How about we guys tour South east Asia with M if this thing push thru , I mean budget airlines are oh so cheap nowadays. Could be Sg , HongKong ,Manila, Bangkok then we fly to Australia if its the last leg .

Good suggestion. One show won't be enough for sure so let's go with M through Asia. It will be so much fun and will be a highlight of my effing life.

No to budget airlines! We've seen what happens - fly safe and arrive alive!

:dead: that was so unfortunate for Malaysian Airlines.

OK miss, please calm your tits and sit down. I'm laughing at the other argument. Whatever happened to Malaysian Airlines was really unfortunate.