MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Thai VIP packages prices are insane .

Rebel Heart Package 588 USD - Seats around heart stage

Runway package 735 USD - seats along runway

Ultimate Experience 882 USD - Front rows Main Stage

Slightly cheaper when compared to some of the shows on this tour.

Thai VIP packages prices are insane .

Rebel Heart Package 588 USD - Seats around heart stage

Runway package 735 USD - seats along runway

Ultimate Experience 882 USD - Front rows Main Stage

Way lower if you compare it to Manila and HongKong . Like 882 USD will put you on a shitty lower box sit in Manila . You guys are lucky to have those makes me wanna just fly to BKK :-)

Those are the same prices you would find in the US or with scalpers, i dont see the big deal , everybody knows her ticket is expensive

I know they're expensive when you consider the the average salary for Thai people is 500 USD so to me a Thai guy , they are expensive although am not bitching/moaning about it. I will pay for the best tix.

Way lower if you compare it to Manila and HongKong . Like 882 USD will put you on a shitty lower box sit in Manila . You guys are lucky to have those makes me wanna just fly to BKK :-)

Do come. I think they will sell well because she has never been here before . HK I can understand the tix being expensive but Manila ? why ?

Price gouging?

I'm glad the tix prices in BKK are not way too expensive. I'm pretty sure we will see a second date there.

Price gouging?

I'm glad the tix prices in BKK are not way too expensive. I'm pretty sure we will see a second date there.

I hope so . If she adds a second date I will go but I don't think I can do VIP Package for 2 nights in a row. And apparently they are all seatings . No standing . The most expensive being front row seats of tha main stage - Ultimate Experience package.

I hope so . If she adds a second date I will go but I don't think I can do VIP Package for 2 nights in a row. And apparently they are all seatings . No standing . The most expensive being front row seats of tha main stage - Ultimate Experience package.

Remember to get a ticket near either the center cross or the heart.

Remember to get a ticket near either the center cross or the heart.

I sure will. My friends told me there aren't any standing tix. Only seated ones for BKK show.

More updates:

Hong Kong citibank presale started today and all the tickets were gone within 30 minutes. Rumor has it that there're not many tickets left for the public sale.

Taiwan citibank presale has crashed their ticketing system with a record-breaking 80,000 people fighting for tickets.

f245e8d00f1ecc864fc36d0cd7ccd792.gif

Getting Presale tickets in BKK is suck a pain in the ass. For the first round, you have to spend THB 1000 on some water products to be eligible for Presale. Then after that it's for ICON member. There are only 12k seats for this venue. Grrrr

Has Tokyo already had a presale?

Yes, but only for folks with a Japanese credit card and address. I'm sure it has gone well but it won't sell as fast as Confessions since she's going to other Asian countries this time.

Anyway, I hope M doesn't use/wear Thai flag during the performance of Holiday in Bangkok venue. Although, it's not illegal, but it's offensive to Thai people. I hope her team is aware of this.

is that flag still in the holiday video? (what we talked about a week ago) i let Guy know just in case but he doesn't respond :p maybe a few fans can tweet him about holding the correct flag a week before the shows in asia so they're aware of it.

Yeah it can get a bit tricky with this flag situation.

I'm Vietnamese (born in the South) and in the Holiday video, it shows the 'official' Vietnam flag with the red background and the yellow star in the middle. This flag was made official after North Vietnam won the war i.e. the communist side. I guess it's not a big deal cause Madonna is not performing in Vietnam but if she wore this flag then oh my god I wouldn't want to think of all the shit that would come her way....

Yeah it can get a bit tricky with this flag situation.

I'm Vietnamese (born in the South) and in the Holiday video, it shows the 'official' Vietnam flag with the red background and the yellow star in the middle. This flag was made official after North Vietnam won the war i.e. the communist side. I guess it's not a big deal cause Madonna is not performing in Vietnam but if she wore this flag then oh my god I wouldn't want to think of all the shit that would come her way....

is this the one we talked about last week or another one? in any case, i already did my "job". last week on that one. anyone know if its already been changed in the video now? hope some other fans can inform Guy&M if theres another flag thing that could be a problem

is that flag still in the holiday video? (what we talked about a week ago) i let Guy know just in case but he doesn't respond :p maybe a few fans can tweet him about holding the correct flag a week before the shows in asia so they're aware of it.

Thai flag is in the backdrop, and I think that's okay. However the way M wears it would be inappropriate.

is this the one we talked about last week or another one? in any case, i already did my "job". last week on that one. anyone know if its already been changed in the video now? hope some other fans can inform Guy&M if theres another flag thing that could be a problem

Sorry but would you mind directing me to where you guys talked about it last week? I must have missed it!

As requiem said, I think it's okay for M to show the official flag of all the countries. For example, I don't think Aboriginal community (the first settlers) of Australia are going to be mad at Madonna for showing the official Australian flag instead of the Aboriginal flag.

If M wore the official flag of Vietnam, then I guarantee you the media will have a field day and blow everything out of proportion by saying that M has betrayed her own country (who allied with South Vietnam and lost the war with) by brandishing a communist flag. Of course this is an extreme example so I just hope her team does tread with caution.

More updates:

Hong Kong citibank presale started today and all the tickets were gone within 30 minutes. Rumor has it that there're not many tickets left for the public sale.

Taiwan citibank presale has crashed their ticketing system with a record-breaking 80,000 people fighting for tickets.

f245e8d00f1ecc864fc36d0cd7ccd792.gif

ommg , 80 000 ? Really?? OMG

I think last week someone mentioned something about the Japanese imperialism symbol in BIM being highly offensive

I'm sure Aya and Bambi and her other Asian dancers will inform her on these matters