MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

They could just cancel the Macau shows and do two more shows in Hong Kong. The Macau shows haven't gone on sale yet.

Amazing!! :clap:

Shame there doesn't seem to be any room to add a third date!

I was thinking the same!

There's room for more Oz dates which are selling at an unexpected slow rate yet the Asian dates are selling like hot cakes!

She's gonna destroy Japan!!! Hopefully I can nab a ticket tomorrow

Good luck, Chelle!!

I managed to snag a ticket for the second Hong Kong show today after failing to do so during the pre-sale. It was incredibly difficult to get through and the system finally assigned a nosebleed seat but better than nothing! Over the moon that I will finally get to see her live in concert.

She's gonna destroy Japan!!! Hopefully I can nab a ticket tomorrow

Good luck . Madonna is owning Asia and we are loving it !

I'm off to Osaka on 10 Feb for holiday but I can easily take the Shinkansen ( Bullet train ) to Tokyo from Osaka to see the show if I can get the tix . Some member here said that you need to have Japanese credit cards to buy the tix ? Is that true ?

Edited by Butter9

Guest Rachelle of London

I've asked some people in our Japanese office to buy them for me. I literally have 6 people on stand by :lmao:

Good luck . Madonna is owning Asia and we are loving it !

I'm off to Osaka on 10 Feb for holiday but I can easily take the Shinkansen ( Bullet train ) to Tokyo from Osaka to see the show if I can get the tix . Some member here said that you need to have Japanese credit cards to buy the tix ? Is that true ?

I think it's only for pre-sale

Today General tickets sale in Japan,First day Tickets sold out in 6 minutes!Additional date will be announced soon !

Japan never disappoints.

How many more Japan shows will we get? I'm hoping at least 3 more! :wow:

Feb 14th in Saitama for sure but the schedule is so tight that I can't see her squeezing in more than that!!

But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that she will play Osaka!!