MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

But I think everyone is entitled to speculate and have ideas, good or bad. :) This is a forum after ALL. I would love that initiary whether its realistic or not. He has a fair point in how much extra asia would be possible by just moving The NZ dates :) But ofcourse its a question whether M wants to do that many dates, probably not.

I'm unable to get any ticket for the HK or Taiwan show and I'm fucking pissed right now! :americanlife:

Bitches were complaining her VIP tickets are fucking expensive and yet snatched ALL of them in seconds!

I know. The 500 USD tix were all gone in like minutes and the VIP packages were snatched up very quickly for the BKK show!

well, i care about records. her team also does too.

also, we have speculated the possible itinerary for months already.

for additional dates and changes, why not?

the final iteinerary has not been all set.

if the demand exists, she could add some more dates and has done that.

nothing wrong to speculate the unfinished yet.

that's what fans do all the time.

makes all kinds of stuff.

they already made a list of rock in rio for 2017 with madonna's name in it and i'm seeing it in the other thread.

so what's different?

Edited by palladium75

Can' we just be happy with the dates that we have ? I mean am so happy she's touring Australia AND Asia ( Multiple countries ) at the same time. This is the first for her and first for most of us Asians .

Can' we just be happy with the dates that we have ? I mean am so happy she's touring Australia AND Asia ( Multiple countries ) at the same time. This is the first for her and first for most of us Asians .

THIS

I hope she brings the family to Australia and enjoys herself instead of making it grueling. I would love an extra show for Melbourne but the time factor combined with pricing has not ignited the market here for sales. Some publicity may help or an interview not aimed at housewives who are the main segment she challenges by not growing old gracefully (any morning TV or Richard Wilkins market:) ). The project would be a great choice. I have not seen any notable media on the tour in Australia to highlight the set list, reviews etc but that may still come.

Guest Rachelle of London

But I think everyone is entitled to speculate and have ideas, good or bad. :) This is a forum after ALL. I would love that initiary whether its realistic or not. He has a fair point in how much extra asia would be possible by just moving The NZ dates :) But ofcourse its a question whether M wants to do that many dates, probably not.

Thank you. Where in the forum rules does it say you're not allowed to speculate. In all the years I've been posting on here I have never been told off by a mod for speculating about madonnas boxscores. What would you of guys done when we used to make up fake set lists and itenaries all the time? It's getting ridiculous all these bossy boots lambasting people for speculating on a forum.

Guest Rachelle of London

well, i care about records. her team also does too.

also, we have speculated the possible itinerary for months already.

for additional dates and changes, why not?

the final iteinerary has not been all set.

if the demand exists, she could add some more dates and has done that.

nothing wrong to speculate the unfinished yet.

that's what fans do all the time.

makes all kinds of stuff.

they already made a list of rock in rio for 2017 with madonna's name in it and i'm seeing it in the other thread.

so what's different?

You continue. Until a Mod tells you different you shouldn't be afraid to post your opinion.

Madonna skips Asia and Australia and people complain. Madonna tours Asia and Australia and people still find something to complain about. Crikey Moses!!

In 20 years' time, when it's an absolute certainty that Madonna won't be staging world tours on the scale that she is now, all of this complaining will seem ridiculous. What's that? It already does? Indeed.

I'm almost certain that Brisbane is set in stone as the very last stop for the tour (I'd be surprised if March 27th wasn't listed in everyone's tour contracts). They won't move the NZ dates (although I see no reason why people can't speculate about it). The exact tour schedule is already mapped out with all potential dates filled in and venues booked - it's just a matter of them deciding if and when to put those extra dates on sale. We know already that many US cities didn't get a second show, which has resulted in a lot of longer than usual breaks between shows, but this will just serve to help Madonna and the crew to cope with the long touring schedule. Look at it this way - between now and March 28th (i.e. exactly six months away to the day), she has only two full weeks off. Aside from a week between finishing in America and starting in Asia, she's basically doing a show at least every 2-3 days for 6.5 months. This is gruelling. Australia was cancelled last time because she decided that she couldn't extend the MDNA Tour to an eighth month, so it's unlikely that she's going to take the RH Tour anywhere after Australia (sorry South America).

Let's all be grateful for the fact that so many of us are going to get the chance to see such a phenomenal show :)

You continue. Until a Mod tells you different you shouldn't be afraid to post your opinion.

He can especulate all he wants but why the need to flood multiple threads with the exact same post? I've seen the same post in 3 threads and that ignited the same kind of debate (and drama) in all threads which unnecessary

I don't see anyone complaining though. What he did was simply just giving an opinion on this situation and some people here overreacted a bit imo. It's not like he's yelling at her team to cancel the Oceania leg. It's pretty obvious that her team had overestimated the australian market and has created too much scheduling void while the Asian shows are all packed within a month without much room for additional shows. What's wrong with him giving some suggestion on a forum? People here talk about her chart success, youtube views, boxscores and do all these "shoulda woulda coulda" suggestions. Why can't he do the same? He wasn't even being rude at all. The only thing he did wrong was posting the same thing on every thread.

but is all the impossible that they reschedule the aussie dates to give more rooms for asian shows...? and if not....maybe not immediately after....but she could always do a second leg....a big break and then another leg (south africa, south america...)

Madonna skips Asia and Australia and people complain. Madonna tours Asia and Australia and people still find something to complain about. Crikey Moses!!

In 20 years' time, when it's an absolute certainty that Madonna won't be staging world tours on the scale that she is now, all of this complaining will seem ridiculous. What's that? It already does? Indeed.

I'm almost certain that Brisbane is set in stone as the very last stop for the tour (I'd be surprised if March 27th wasn't listed in everyone's tour contracts). They won't move the NZ dates (although I see no reason why people can't speculate about it). The exact tour schedule is already mapped out with all potential dates filled in and venues booked - it's just a matter of them deciding if and when to put those extra dates on sale. We know already that many US cities didn't get a second show, which has resulted in a lot of longer than usual breaks between shows, but this will just serve to help Madonna and the crew to cope with the long touring schedule. Look at it this way - between now and March 28th (i.e. exactly six months away to the day), she has only two full weeks off. Aside from a week between finishing in America and starting in Asia, she's basically doing a show at least every 2-3 days for 6.5 months. This is gruelling. Australia was cancelled last time because she decided that she couldn't extend the MDNA Tour to an eighth month, so it's unlikely that she's going to take the RH Tour anywhere after Australia (sorry South America).

Let's all be grateful for the fact that so many of us are going to get the chance to see such a phenomenal show :)

Agree with some of your points but we in Asia never complained more like we wished she includes us for the longest time and now that she's coming were just oh so happy and it shows in the box office . PEACE :-)

He can especulate all he wants but why the need to flood multiple threads with the exact same post? I've seen the same post in 3 threads and that ignited the same kind of debate (and drama) in all threads which unnecessary

I agree. He can voice his opinion as much as he wants. That's the point of this forum. But why post the same shit in 3 different threads? We can read it once. We're not so idiots.

I could not deal with the 2 last pages of this thread, It's such a mess.

Couldn't people just be happy that we have the greatest performer of all times alive, beautiful and still kicking asses... Just let the drama go away.

So exciting . I wonder if she's ever been to Thailand before like for holiday etc.

Tomorrow will be a sponsor ( SIngha ) 's Pre Sale .

Got my ticket for the first bangkok date!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Yeah ! My seats are J/K/L/M43 Zone Runway !

hi butter9

My friend got me the Bangkok ticket too, also the runway package!

zone WR row N Seat 43, is it near the runway? so excited to be here^.^

I think so . I know mine are front row cos I selected them myself ! My friend went ( wad of cash in hand ) today cos it's the Sponsor 's Pre Sale and he said that he couldn't get any VIP packages at all so he got the 16,000 ( $450) tix instead .

From the seating chart I think ALL VIP Packages are the first 3 ( or 4 ) rows closest to the stage .