MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Guest gang bang

*sigh* and nowadays, she will be lucky to even have her name mentioned on a media report, which most of time is usually a non music related 2 min backlash (like the drake kiss thing) or even have her song enter the top 100, no matter how hard she tries (or even radio play for a matter of fact). I guess her new stuff is just not connecting with the general public right now. She will always be the queen of pop though ❤️

I wish I had the money to see some SEA shows. I would love to attend the Thailand, Japanese, or Taiwan shows.

well here in my country Madonna is so popular

but she is always mentioned on American media , yes not like she used to , but she is

2 Rolling Stone covers this year ,

Cosmopolitan , other magazines

Billboard articles

her fall at Brit awards lol

her performance at Grammys

Rolling Stone articles

etc , etc etc

-and she is not charting the hot 100 like she used to , because her age , see whoriah , tranet , struggling too , even being younger than Magde

but the fact is Madonna can touch more markets than those untalented sluts , who are not played not even at their homes , and Magde has the 4th best selling álbum by a female this year in the world , others can get that now, they can t sell a shit ..

of course Madonna will be the queen of pop forever , she is still getting amazing achievements in her 50s , unlike other females in their 30s like Britney ..for example....

well here in my country Madonna is so popular

but she is always mentioned on American media , yes not like she used to , but she is

2 Rolling Stone covers this year ,

Cosmopolitan , other magazines

Billboard articles

her fall at Brit awards lol

her performance at Grammys

Rolling Stone articles

etc , etc etc

-and she is not charting the hot 100 like she used to , because her age , see whoriah , tranet , struggling too , even being younger than Magde

but the fact is Madonna can touch more markets than those untalented sluts , who are not played not even at their homes , and Magde has the 4th best selling álbum by a female this year in the world , others can get that now, they can t sell a shit ..

of course Madonna will be the queen of pop forever , she is still getting amazing achievements in her 50s , unlike other females in their 30s like Britney ..for example....

Yeah I guess you have a valid point there. I guess she will never have that 1987 level of success again, especially in this day and age since no one can. Most of todays music is saturated with artists who are around for 5 minutes before disappearing without a trace. She will always be a legend and a massive successful touring act.

I think there will be no problem if she add dates to Asia she will have no trouble selling out a venue I mean for crying out loud I was just at the concert of 80's Boy band Spandau ballet and they were able to fill up the same arena M will be performing this coming February although tickets are quite cheap but Madonna is Madonna and no matter how high her tix gets she will deliver. I just think her team should advertise more and show footage of the new concert .

*sigh* and nowadays, she will be lucky to even have her name mentioned on a media report, which most of time is usually a non music related 2 min backlash (like the drake kiss thing) or even have her song enter the top 100, no matter how hard she tries (or even radio play for a matter of fact). I guess her new stuff is just not connecting with the general public right now.

COpMjDHXAAA0KcU.jpg

1443356104-181.gif

I'm unable to get any ticket for the HK or Taiwan show and I'm fucking pissed right now! :americanlife:

Bitches were complaining her VIP tickets are fucking expensive and yet snatched ALL of them in seconds!

If only people rushed to get the cheapest tickets possible..

I think live nation and madonna's team could rearrange and adjust to a new revised schedule.

they could simply move the dates in new zealand to end of march.

then, we are all good.

asian dates

feb.3.4.6 taipei taiwan

feb.9 bangkok thailand

feb.11 tokyo saitama japan

feb.13 tokyo saitama japan

feb.15 osaka dome japan

feb.17.18 hong kong china

feb.20.21 macau china

feb.24.25 manila philippines

feb.27.28 seoul dome korea

mar.2.3 beijing china

mar.5.6 sanghai china

oceanian dates

mar.10.12.13 melbourne australia

mar.16.19.20 sydney australia

mar. 23.26.27 brisbane australia

mar. 30.31 auckland new zealand

and next to south america in april

and then, to some big cities in north america in may

thereafter, tour ends.

with this kind of schedule we could have about 30 more dates after the current dates.

this will be the first tour of madonna having more than 100 dates.

the rest and record will be just history.

^ Delusional. Madonna would never be allowed to tour Shanghai and Beijing. Nor does she WANT to do more than 100 dates. She's not a robot.

I also love how people think that "Asia and Australia and New Zealand" is some small area of the globe when in reality, Sydney to HK is more than a 10 hour flight. There are tons of transportation issues with jumping from one country to the next.

you already said that she was not a robot.

that was my opinion and perspective in order to have more dates because the demand is high and people love to see her.

what's wrong to give other fans who have never seen her more opportunities?

obviously the people in the states and europe always get to see her whenever she's on the road.

but the people in asia or australia do not.

why not giving them more chances, since this will be the first visit to them and no one knows this might be the last one for them as well.

after the tour she basically does nothing and rests.

until next album and tour she could vacate forever, though movie work is not definite.

anyway, if you do not like my opinion, then skip.

nothing to be mad about fans wanting more shows to see their idol and call it 'delusional'

^ Delusional. Madonna would never be allowed to tour Shanghai and Beijing. Nor does she WANT to do more than 100 dates. She's not a robot.

I also love how people think that "Asia and Australia and New Zealand" is some small area of the globe when in reality, Sydney to HK is more than a 10 hour flight. There are tons of transportation issues with jumping from one country to the next.

Edited by palladium75

yeah, you could create your own meaning for the word and put it into dictionary.

has not she got political already?

i could see russia and middle east parts of asia by threatening her not to get vocal about politics and lgbt issues.

even she almost got arrested in canada.

what's next?

for economic consideration, i'm not in her team nor a tour staff.

that's why i said it's my opinion.

i think you should look up the meaning of opinion before furthering.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BWwbFBjWX-8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

madonna in japan part 2.

this is 'madonna hurricane' sweeping in japan in 1987.

10 thousands of fans gathered to see their idol at the tokyo narita airport before her landing in.

that became such news in asia and even in the mtv usa back then.

japanese local newspaper called madonna's visit the biggest event since the beatles in japan 60's

Edited by palladium75

Please stop with these "reschedule Australian dates" nonsense, don't send this to the universe and give Guy any ideas :lol: she might end up not even going there...

But seriously, additional dates are all great and fun but I don't want her to push herself too hard this time. I still feel bad for her from her last mdna dates :(

Guest Rachelle of London

^ Delusional is adding in fantasy destinations with no political or economic considerations.

Jeez. He was only speculating what he thinks should happen. This is a forum after all. Not a Live Nation board meeting.

The RH show itself doesn't seem like it would offend China though, maybe except the imperial Japanese imagery in BIM, but then she was fighting against them so it may be okay.

And China isn't even that strict when it comes LGBT unlike the middle east/russia. Also China always welcomes blasphemy so Holy Water will totally be fine for them. Seriously though they should add some Chinese dates if they can. There are a lot of well organized scalpers who are sweeping those HK/Macau tickets and some locals can't even get a ticket.

it would be more profitable / logistically possible that at this stage she only add additional dates where she's already going, like Taipei or HK. When it comes to new cities, do we know if the are rumours of new cities? I think all rumours we had were confirmed the last few weeks, I don't recall hearing anything for new cities in Asia.

Since when fans have become accountants? :scared:

Seriously, that's a trend in popculture nowadays, all the fans seem so obsessed with numbers, success, refreshing the charts, comparing artists, giving advices to their idols on how to earn more money and chart higher... I'm proud of Madonna's success and achievement, but to go that far? It is a bit scary...

Seriously, that's a trend in popculture nowadays, all the fans seem so obsessed with numbers, success, refreshing the charts, comparing artists, giving advices to their idols on how to earn more money and chart higher... I'm proud of Madonna's success and achievement, but to go that far? It is a bit scary...

Exactly. Whether she breaks any records or not isn't going to affect how I feel about her or this album, tour, or era. I'd rather she be happy, do what she feels comfortable with, and not kill herself to try to satisfy some imaginary quota some fans like to put on her success. I feel like some people can only be excited if their favorite beats some record, which is odd. Your opinion should be your opinion whether millions of other people agree with you or not.

I personally don't care about stupid records, I only think is great that more people get to see her live, especially in places she's never been before. I'm not from Asia and I got so excited when I found out she was doing a proper tour there

That's right baby, it's awesome for Asian fans and Australian fans :clap: :clap:

I personally don't care about stupid records, I only think is great that more people get to see her live, especially in places she's never been before. I'm not from Asia and I got so excited when I found out she was doing a proper tour there

I'm thinking about the Japan date especially with exchange rates so good and being due a visit there anyway. The middle of February is just what puts it all on ice so to speak, especially in Tokyo where transport can grind to a halt and trains get cancelled at the drop of a hat (or anything over an inch of snow). :/

clap-britney_zps867837b0.gif