MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

:angry: why why why

hk show booking server down

Server Busy

The online booking system is now very busy. Please access again later.
You can also purchase the tickets through our Credit Card "Ticket Purchase Hotline" at +852 31 288 288 with service hours from 10am to 8pm daily.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Please click the BACK button to make any necessary changes. Thank You.

Oh god I have to wait until 11 am Thailand's time ( 15 more mins ) cos am not a legacy member !

Amazing!!!

http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/music/article/1861294/gone-30-minutes-madonna-tickets-hong-kong-tickets-sell-out

Gone in 30 minutes: Madonna tickets for Hong Kong concert sell out

American singer's Hong Kong debut is thought to have sold out faster than any concert in the city's history

All tickets for Madonna’s debut concert in Hong Kong on February 17 sold out within 30 minutes of going on sale at 10am on Friday – setting what is believed to be a record for the fastest Hong Kong concert to sell out.

The concert venue, AsiaWorld-Arena at the airport off Lantau Island, can hold a maximum of 13,500 people. Tickets ranged in price from HK$688 for the cheapest seats to a whopping HK$11,888 for front-row seating.

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour began in Montreal, Quebec, on September 9 and will take in 64 cities before it wraps up in Brisbane on March 27, 2016. The tour follows the spring release of Madonna’s Rebel Heart album, the singer’s 13th studio album.

YEAH ! I got the tix ! ( @714 USD each ) . VIP Runway ! Front Row ! Am over the moon. Now I have to probably sell my body to pay for the credit card bill !

It was so fucking difficult to get tix. Most of them sold out in like 10 mins. I wanted ones around the heart but couldn't get them. And this is just the pre sale.

I don't think there will be anything left for the public sale on 3rd Oct. ( on 29 Sept is Sponsor's VIP Sale ) .

SO fucking HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

YEAH ! I got the tix ! ( @714 USD each ) . VIP Runway ! Front Row ! Am over the moon. Now I have to probably sell my body to pay for the credit card bill !

It was so fucking difficult to get tix. Most of them sold out in like 10 mins. I wanted ones around the heart but couldn't get them. And this is just the pre sale.

I don't think there will be anything left for the public sale on 3rd Oct. ( on 29 Sept is Sponsor's VIP Sale ) .

Wow. This is gonna be tough for me. I'm getting three tix on the 29th. Pray for me.

Wow. This is gonna be tough for me. I'm getting three tix on the 29th. Pray for me.

I'll Devil Pray for ya !

At first I asked my friend who works for BEC Tero the Thai promoter but last night she told me that she couldn't get any. There is a strict rule from Madonna's camp that about no inside trading regarding tix. I guess she doesn't want 3 rows of assholes and then a space and everybody lloking like a goddamn William Morris agents .LOL .

Insiders said tix were sold out for Feb 9 Bangkok. But it appeared some blocks of seats have been reserved for later booking dates..

In any case there will likely be aother date here..

Insiders said tix were sold out for Feb 9 Bangkok. But it appeared some blocks of seats have been reserved for later booking dates..

In any case there will likely be aother date here..

I think some seats are still available as there's a Singha's pre sale on 29th Sept then general public sale on 03 Oct . I don't think

they released all the tickets today .

Amazing!!!

http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/music/article/1861294/gone-30-minutes-madonna-tickets-hong-kong-tickets-sell-out

American singer's Hong Kong debut is thought to have sold out faster than any concert in the city's history

All tickets for Madonna’s debut concert in Hong Kong on February 17 sold out within 30 minutes of going on sale at 10am on Friday – setting what is believed to be a record for the fastest Hong Kong concert to sell out.

The concert venue, AsiaWorld-Arena at the airport off Lantau Island, can hold a maximum of 13,500 people. Tickets ranged in price from HK$688 for the cheapest seats to a whopping HK$11,888 for front-row seating.

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour began in Montreal, Quebec, on September 9 and will take in 64 cities before it wraps up in Brisbane on March 27, 2016. The tour follows the spring release of Madonna’s Rebel Heart album, the singer’s 13th studio album.

!!!!!! Queen :bow::bow:

How great!! Congrats :clap::clap:

the fanatics of pathetic whoriah's as well as other bitches should keep their stupid mouths shut.

some whoriah's fans used to say she was the queen of asia and popular, but madonna was not and all the blah blah shit.

they proved to be such frauds and idiots.

madonna demolished all the artists in asia. and came out of them as a winner.

she set records in asia, not overrated whoriah's nor michael jackson.

madonna is the queen of pop even in the asian markets!!!!

bow down bitches and move over whoriah's pathetic lambs and lies.

Amazing!!!

PgCi78E.gif

Have Livenation been clever in not taking her there before? She's not selling so well in usual markets so now's the time to court Asia? Makes business sense perhaps but I always feel sorry for fans in those places who've not been able to see her on previous tous. But now they can because Livenation are lucking out?