MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

if she'd extend it to april, the whole asian and aussie tour could be like this.

Feb. 4.6 taipei taiwan

Feb. 9.10 bangkok thailand

Feb. 13.14 singapore singapore

Feb. 17.18 hong kong china

Feb. 20.21 macau china

Feb. 24.25 manila philippines

Feb. 27.28 sanghai china

Mar. 1.2 beijing china

mar. 5,6 auckland new zealand

mar. 12,13 melbourne australia

mar. 19,20 sydney australia

mar. 26,27 brisbane australia

mar. 31 tokyo dome japan

april. 2 tokyo dome japan

april. 5,6 osaka dome japan

april 9,10 fukuoka dome japan

april 14,16 seoul gochuck skydome korea (brand new & first dome from korea, of which has 22000 capacity for concerts)

PERFECT

Ok so Asian Tour will end up like this :

Feb 4 & 6 - Taipei

Feb 9 & 10 - Bangkok

Feb 13 & 14 - Tokyo

Feb 17 & 18 - Hong Kong

Feb 20 & 21 - Macau

Feb 24 & 25 - Manila

Looks like no South Korea or Singapore sadly.

Yassssss finally !!!! I would LOVE to see Madonna in Hong Kong tbh, like literally roaming the markets. Surely she can sell out more than 2 dates there?

And is the Macau venue seriously 5,000 capacity? Rihanna played another venue there that has 15k, wonder why they couldn't book that.

And is the Macau venue seriously 5,000 capacity? Rihanna played another venue there that has 15k, wonder why they couldn't book that.

From the venue's website:

"The venue has a capacity of up to 5,000 plush seats, allowing you to sit in ultimate comfort as you watch the excitement unfold on stage. The venue also boasts 242 Premium Club Seats that come with a catered deluxe Club Lounge, offering a wide array of fresh, creative and innovative food and beverage choices and services for pre, mid and after show relaxation."

Honestly, the venue looks so small that I don't even think there's enough room for the full stage!

From the venue's website:

"The venue has a capacity of up to 5,000 plush seats, allowing you to sit in ultimate comfort as you watch the excitement unfold on stage. The venue also boasts 242 Premium Club Seats that come with a catered deluxe Club Lounge, offering a wide array of fresh, creative and innovative food and beverage choices and services for pre, mid and after show relaxation."

Honestly, the venue looks so small that I don't even think there's enough room for the full stage!

Omg I wanna see her there!!!! Doesn't look like there's room for the catwalk though :/

Yassssss finally !!!! I would LOVE to see Madonna in Hong Kong tbh, like literally roaming the markets. Surely she can sell out more than 2 dates there?

Katy too: CotaiArena (15,000)

Weird

Edited by maxdamien

Hong Kong ticket prices range from US $ 88 for the cheapest seats, all the way up to a whopping US $ 1,534 for the β€œultimate front row VIP package”.

WOOHOO

Feb. 04 – Taipei, Taiwan – Taipei Arena – On Sale Sept 26
Feb. 09 – Bangkok, Thailand – Impact Arena – On Sale Oct. 3
Feb. 13 – Tokyo, Japan – Saitama Arena – On Sale Oct 10
Feb. 17 – Hong Kong – Asia World Arena – On Sale Sept 25
Feb. 20 – Macau – Studio City Event Center – Details to follow
Feb. 21 – Macau – Studio City Event Center – Details to follow

Hong Kong ticket prices range from US $ 88 for the cheapest seats, all the way up to a whopping US $ 1,534 for the β€œultimate front row VIP package”.

Whoah even more expensive than Manila's SVIP $1,277 . M is really milking Asia lol