MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

South Korea authority will classify her tour as 18+ only and that's what drives M away.

Why would that stop her. Assuming they would want to see her It's not like teens can afford her ticket prices.

Have you guys seen the news about China, Japan, etc. stock markets. Some have mentioned as the black monday around the world. Does anyone expert here thinks this could affect the decision to take Rebel Heart tour to other Asian countries?

I think is really serious aroud there.

Why would that stop her. Assuming they would want to see her It's not like teens can afford her ticket prices.

It's a known fact that M dislike censorship.

Instead of having her show restricted to certain age group by the local government, she rather skip that country.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got word on some Asian dates :

Feb 4 & 6 - Taipei Dome, Taipei, Taiwan

Feb 17 & 18 - Asia World Arena, Hong Kong, China

Feb 20 & 21 - Cotai Arena, Macau, Macau

To be confirmed very soon. Japan looks likely after Taiwan & before Hong Kong, Thailand may happen after Manila too!

To be confirmed very soon. Japan looks likely after Taiwan & before Hong Kong, Thailand may happen after Manila too![/quote

Whooooo she's doing Hong Kong and Thailand! I kind of hope she does Malaysia and Singapore to. Indonesia, I can understand why considering the protests and terrorism threat as they had to call of Gaga's Born This Way Tour.

To be confirmed very soon. Japan looks likely after Taiwan & before Hong Kong, Thailand may happen after Manila too![/quote

Whooooo she's doing Hong Kong and Thailand! I kind of hope she does Malaysia and Singapore to. Indonesia, I can understand why considering the protests and terrorism threat as they had to call of Gaga's Born This Way Tour.

I have heard Singapore maybe but not Malaysia or Indonesia. Not sure about South Korea?

To be confirmed very soon. Japan looks likely after Taiwan & before Hong Kong, Thailand may happen after Manila too!

8th feb 2016 is chinese new year, which is hugely celebrated in chinese speaking countries and korea, so seems like japan could be a good destination to beat the holiday, maybe the japan shows can start on the 9th or 10th. and depending on the number of shows she wants to do in japan, she could possibly add a show or two in korea right after?

Oh cool! I wonder when they announce these :)

They've got plenty of time. Perhaps, they're dealing with these arenas.

I heard Taipei tickets will be most affordable as compare to the rest of Asian dates.

Omg please be true. I guess I gotta start brushing up on my Japanese language skills.

So this article is circulating, apparently Madonna will perform in Thailand on Feb 9th

http://bk.asia-city.com/events/news/confirmed-btch-im-madonna-bangkok-bound

Yes my friend works for BEC TERO and she said there is a strong possibility ! So YEAH !

This flag is a rising sun flag. It is viewed as a symbol associated with Japanese imperialism in the early 20th century

If she will be performing in South Korea, China, it'll be a problem.

sNCK3YD.jpgLdARyJe.png
Edited by train951

I wonder what's taking them so long to get these negotiations finalized. I can understand if they don't want to announce the shows so far in advance (more than 4 months in advance), but did the postponement throw them off? Trying to find the right price range?

I wonder what's taking them so long to get these negotiations finalized. I can understand if they don't want to announce the shows so far in advance (more than 4 months in advance), but did the postponement throw them off? Trying to find the right price range?

I think it's the price . The economy in Asia is not exactly robust at the moment esp. In Thailand

My friend works for the promoter in Thailand and I told her I wanted THE BEST seats or I'll have her first born .

If she comes to Thailand I'lll go see her again after Australia !