MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Guest bluejean

I was thinking maybe she'll do South America instead of Asia? Or she could even do South America and then Japan only.

I was thinking maybe she'll do South America instead of Asia? Or she could even do South America and then Japan only.

I thought that too. There is still on-going chatter in Brazil about possible shows. However, Ipex specifically stated a few weeks ago that Asian dates were done and there would be no South America this time. Since his/her Australian insider info was largely accurate (aside from announcement dates), I am assuming Asia is still a go.

She MUST do Tokyo,Macau and of course MANILA

South America had their fun last few tours.Her Asian fans more than deserve this,lets be fair...she can always abandon her movie project

She won't come to south America. SA was never announced officialy...and Fogel said that she will plays in Asia and the Asian Southeast in places where she never plays.

I'm so anxious about this dates, because I will find out if she will do Asia in February or maybe Latin America and keep touring in April!!! And there's not even a single rumor!!!

Just that press release and another interview where she said that she was going to Japan,

I'm so anxious about this dates, because I will find out if she will do Asia in February or maybe Latin America and keep touring in April!!! And there's not even a single rumor!!!

Just that press release and another interview where she said that she was going to Japan,

She's actually booked to play in Manila in late February!

interesting... PH arena , worlds largest indoor... 55,000 in the Philippines ..

they'll prob decide the MOA, if this is true. looks legit.

Katy Perry was able to fill around 35,000 of that arena last month... I really wish they go for the Mall of Asia Arena... it's a much more easily accessible venue in central Manila

"Finally… #‎MADONNAinManila concert at MOA Arena in 2016…. VIP tix starts at P50,000,” a good friend shouts in Facebook. If this is true it was the fulfillment of a long time dream of Madonna fans and the much awaited visit of the Queen of Pop. It was confirmed to Philippine Showbiz Republic (PSR) that the announcement was made over DWIZ – 882 AM Manila.

Madonna Manila Concert was first confirmed over Billboard.com saying that Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart Tour’ will visit Asia and Australia. Arthur Fogel, chairman of the production of the tour also said that they are excited over their Pacific Rim leg tour which places the Philippines as one of the possible venues.

DWIZ’s announcement of the Madonna in Manila Concert tour at the MOA Arena in 2016 proves that the organizers finally decided to settle there after having a deadlock with the venue. The organizers is also considering the Philippine Arena.

Madonna holds the title of being the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records. According to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), she is the best-selling female rock artist of the 20th century and the second best-selling female artist in the United States, with 64.5 million certified albums. Billboard ranked her at number two, behind only The Beatles, on the Billboard Hot 100 All-Time."

http://psr.ph/index.php/madonna-manila-concert-confirmed-vip-tickets-starts-p50k/

All of those titles and accomplishments made me dizzy and amazed, so what do you think of the Madonna in Manila concert? Are you willing to pay P50K for the VIP? I am sure other ticket prices will not be that low.

"Finally… #‎MADONNAinManila concert at MOA Arena in 2016…. VIP tix starts at P50,000,” a good friend shouts in Facebook. If this is true it was the fulfillment of a long time dream of Madonna fans and the much awaited visit of the Queen of Pop. It was confirmed to Philippine Showbiz Republic (PSR) that the announcement was made over DWIZ – 882 AM Manila.

Madonna Manila Concert was first confirmed over Billboard.com saying that Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart Tour’ will visit Asia and Australia. Arthur Fogel, chairman of the production of the tour also said that they are excited over their Pacific Rim leg tour which places the Philippines as one of the possible venues.

DWIZ’s announcement of the Madonna in Manila Concert tour at the MOA Arena in 2016 proves that the organizers finally decided to settle there after having a deadlock with the venue. The organizers is also considering the Philippine Arena.

Madonna holds the title of being the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records. According to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), she is the best-selling female rock artist of the 20th century and the second best-selling female artist in the United States, with 64.5 million certified albums. Billboard ranked her at number two, behind only The Beatles, on the Billboard Hot 100 All-Time."

http://psr.ph/index.php/madonna-manila-concert-confirmed-vip-tickets-starts-p50k/

All of those titles and accomplishments made me dizzy and amazed, so what do you think of the Madonna in Manila concert? Are you willing to pay P50K for the VIP? I am sure other ticket prices will not be that low.

Gawd that's like more than a thousand dollars I need to clean out my credit card if that's true......

^ it can't be real. First of all the thing doesnt even have a confirmed date. how would they know if it's that much?

I doubt most philipinos can afford that much. It doesn't make sense.

Queen of Pop Madonna’s Manila concert has been set for “two nights on the last week of February 2016 at the Mall of Asia (MOA) Arena,” a source confirmed to the Inquirer on Wednesday.

So, it's not from LN.

Sounds like MDNA dates were confirmed in OZ by certain source.

Is she doing around half of her usual North American dates? That means she can have more dates in new territories?