MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

It's time she should visit SE asia and Australia to maximize her tour gross. This would shut up the haters and end the RH era on a high note.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

After recently announcing her first ever concert in Beijing, Madonna demanded that the government make sure to stop automobile traffic for the two days she will be in the city in order to limit air pollution which would otherwise hinder her vocal performance. Locals are said to be looking forward to seeing a blue sky in the coming season for those two days.

— sources

Guest bluejean

:rotfl:

I guess I want her to do Asia because she's never really done it. Same with New Zealand.

Although in saying that if the Japan concerts they've filmed are anything to go by she should DEFINITELY do Australia AFTER Asia. Who wants to end a tour with boring audiences. I swear that's probably one of the reasons she has opted to do South America the last few times.

Oh and she should do GENERAL ADMISSION on the floor in Australia. The atmosphere will be a million times better.

When i got my pre-sale code i noticed that Singapore was listed amongst the cities the tour would cover. Am i the only one who noticed it? I'm sure i did not imagine it :lol:

Guest bluejean

When i got my pre-sale code i noticed that Singapore was listed amongst the cities the tour would cover. Am i the only one who noticed it? I'm sure i did not imagine it :lol:

Really? I think you're the only one that noticed that, yes.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say asian dates are very close to being announced, i suspect japan, phillippines, thailand & singapore may be visited, possibly south korea & taiwan too?, but not china, malaysia or indonesia where m would have to censor her show which we know she won't do!

Madonna in Manila: Promoters to decide between MOA Arena and PH Arena

Promoters are said to be deciding soon whether SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Arena or the Philippine Arena would be the best venue for the impending concerticon1.png of pop goddess Madonna early next year, at least two sources told the Inquirer.

If it’s MOA Arena—whose capacity for concerts is about 12,000—the concert might be held for two successive nights, just like the Lady Gaga gigs in 2012.

The Philippine Arena could be a better choice, considering its 55,000 capacity. But traffic going in and out of the venue is a serious matter that needs immediate fixing.

In any case, either MOA or Philippine Arena would be no problem for longtime fans of the “Queen of Pop,” who is revered for her constant reinvention of her musicicon1.png and image.

Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/193339/madonna-in-manila-promoters-to-decide-between-moa-arena-and-ph-arena#ixzz3aKlXlSlI

Promoters are said to be deciding soon whether SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Arena or the Philippine Arena would be the best venue for the impending concerticon1.png of pop goddess Madonna early next year, at least two sources told the Inquirer.

If it’s MOA Arena—whose capacity for concerts is about 12,000—the concert might be held for two successive nights, just like the Lady Gaga gigs in 2012.

The Philippine Arena could be a better choice, considering its 55,000 capacity. But traffic going in and out of the venue is a serious matter that needs immediate fixing.

In any case, either MOA or Philippine Arena would be no problem for longtime fans of the “Queen of Pop,” who is revered for her constant reinvention of her musicicon1.png and image.

Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/193339/madonna-in-manila-promoters-to-decide-between-moa-arena-and-ph-arena#ixzz3aKlXlSlI

Thanks Nightshade, personally hope she goes for the new Philippine Arena but I am sure Manila fans will be happy either way!

Great news Hope they choose the Mall of Asia Arena . Katy Perry's concert was very successful held at the Philippine Arena but the horror stories of friends who attended . i mean just going out of the parking lot took 3 hours plus isn't the Philippine Arena owned by a conservative Religious group wont the promoters have a problem if ever. Fact that M will never compromise when doing her thing Philippine Arena would be a bad idea. Plus if other Asian neighbors are flying in then Mall of Asia Arena would be a better choice as its very close to the airport and has lots of hotels all over.

Oras na para magkita kita tayo... (it's time for us to meet and greet) :-)

Oh my, if other Asians would fly in here, it will really be a fight for tickets...

The venue is around 45minutes from the city and there is no direct commute to the venue... With Katy Perry, they have arranged for free shuttles going to the venue... around 75% would probably go there by commit or shuttle... But Katy was able to fill it with 30,000...

Fantastic :clap::clap: