London O2 Arena

markm

You know I really hate we get boring tickets . Haven't some places got nice photo tickets ?

Especially now as they get scanned.

Bring back the days of nice illustrated tickets of the past

Looks like they just released nosebleed tickets for night one, I'm torn on whether I should get me one now or wait until a day or so before the show to find a better seat with a decent price... Ugh

Guest Rachelle of London

I'll wait closer to the day for a decent seat. If they released decent seats for confessions the day before obviously when demand was a lot higher than I must imagine even more seats being released for RHT

Just my estimate though

I'll wait closer to the day for a decent seat. If they released decent seats for confessions the day before obviously when demand was a lot higher than I must imagine even more seats being released for RHT

Just my estimate though

I do think there's a whole lot of accuracy in that estimation tho. Also, not really sure if I feel level 4 is really worth it - especially at that price rate.

Floor seats would be heaven!

Marrkm what r the chances of floor seats B2 left for any of the London shows?

They might release some seats reserved for packages closer to the date. I got amazing seats for CT and SS 2 days before the show

Guest Rachelle of London

Ticket master nearly just made me have a heart attack. On their Madonna page it says New London Date Added. But then just has the two shows. I nearly catapulted out my seat

Not long to go now :wow:

Managed to convince another group of people to go they got pretty good seats row a on the lower block opposite the heart for the Wednesday

Non traditional lecter promo

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh at the Madonna party on Saturday everyone was arranging post drinks. I can't go cos I've got work in the morning :(

Not long now

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh how irritating

A3 row z so quite near the heart

Bastards

I got it. seat 44. I couldnt resist

EDIT: I'm row YY not Z