London O2 Arena

markm

It's kind of understandable. She's been to London so many times. They should explore new markets for her next tour as there are so many people that want to see her but can't afford the cost of travel plus the tickets.

Hmm, dunno about that. Yes, it's good to explore new markets, but London is a city of (nearly) 9 million people. This is a 20k max arena. Artists will always play London.

Hmm, dunno about that. Yes, it's good to explore new markets, but London is a city of (nearly) 9 million people. This is a 20k max arena. Artists will always play London.

I'm not saying she should skip London next time not at all. You just can't expect her to have crazy fast sellouts every time she goes there considering her ticket prices. People have seen her before there and for less.

I just want a Saturday night show. The second show is nearly sold out

She's somewhere else the Saturday isn't she ?

I wanted Friday or Saturday.

I'm still debating getting the second show tickets. If there are still good ones on payday I'll get some as some friends are quite keen but it's always up to me to get and organise things .

I bought my first night tickets through AXS. They haven't arrived yet. Has anyone else's?

I bought my first night tickets through AXS. They haven't arrived yet. Has anyone else's?

Nope. I wasn't sure if they were electronic tickets but they aren't there either .

Sure it will be fine .

She lost a lot of the casual fans and general public after S&S Wembley and Hyde Park shows. Up until that point there was always a rush to get tickets for her London shows. Overpriced tickets, poor sound systems and sight lines meant people left her in droves. A lot of people aren't willing to part with top dollar for her shows anymore.,

I don't think a lot of people in London have forgotten this review http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/madonna-shoots-wide-of-the-mark-as-bored-fans-head-home-early-from-hyde-park-show-7955956.html

I know friends who were casual fans and vowed they'd never pay to see her again after Hyde Park.

I'm sure she'll get great reviews when The RH tour finally hits London. The show looks fantastic and should please both hardcore fans and the general public. It would be great if she did a small theatre show when she is the UK for competition winners and fans. The PR would be brilliant.

It's a shame. I didn't go to Wembley I saw the second leg at the o2 for Sticky.

Looking back at the demand even for Confessions was phenomenal .

Hyde park was an abomination of a venue. There was always rumours of Emirates stadium I wish she did that instead.

It's a shame. I didn't go to Wembley I saw the second leg at the o2 for Sticky.

Looking back at the demand even for Confessions was phenomenal .

Hyde park was an abomination of a venue. There was always rumours of Emirates stadium I wish she did that instead.

The sound at Wembley was a joke. I have never understood why acts like Muse, Take That and Coldplay can have fantastic sound systems at large stadium shows and Madonna can't. She used to when she played the old Wembley stadium. I don't know what went wrong. If you are going to play to 70-80 thousand people the quality of the sound system should be one of your top priorities.

Yeah Confessions at Wembley arena was something else. Shows were selling out as soon as they went on sale. Having a huge single and album definitely helped

The sound at Wembley was a joke. I have never understood why acts like Muse, Take That and Coldplay can have fantastic sound systems at large stadium shows and Madonna can't. She used to when she played the old Wembley stadium. I don't know what went wrong. If you are going to play to 70-80 thousand people the quality of the sound system should be one of your top priorities.

Yeah Confessions at Wembley arena was something else. Shows were selling out as soon as they went on sale. Having a huge single and album definitely helped

Going on ad nauseum about this 7 years later isn't doing a thing to help Madonna with the GP. She's proven on this tour already that she's making much more of an effort with vocals and being on time. I don't know what more people want. She can't change the past.

But I went to both S&S Wembley and O2 shows and they were nowhere near as bad as people made them out to be.

She's already doing a dozen shows for the UK, one of the most concentrated areas of performance on the tour, and you still want a small theatre show! When Macau is charging $1000+ per seat for a 5000 person venue. :lmao:

Nope. I wasn't sure if they were electronic tickets but they aren't there either .

Sure it will be fine .

Phew. Thanks Dr

You'd think with the high gay populations in both London and Manchester they'd sell out quickly but no... B'ham still has tickets too as I just got another email from the venue.

She needs to do a Janet and disappear for ten years! :laugh:

I do think the positive reviews she's been getting will help nearer the time. I'm getting tired of having to book things months in advance and I think many others are too. It's ridiculous.

I got an email update about brum tickets saying they would arrive at the latest five days before.

Why do they do this?? To avoid re selling tickets?? Why keep it all last minute? Just send tickets out as soon as someone purchase them. You can dispatch tickets s in batches once a week, what's the harm

Oh, I thought Brum had been sent out.

The UK ticketing system, especially Ticketmaster is just crap. You can't even upgrade tickets or anything.

I notice they've released some new tickets for Glasgow this week as well (and the same for other UK dates I'm sure but it's difficult to decipher without interactive maps for those venues) At this point they need to just put ALL tix on sale and let them sell.

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg any new London, sorry I can't check in on my phone and ticketmaster takes forever to load.

I still haven't bought my Glasgow tickets either

Omg any new London,

Not for night one (that date appears to be genuinely sold out) and I'm not sure what was showing for night two before compared to now, but nothing amazing coming up. Level 1 mostly.