London O2 Arena

markm

I hope we get picture tickets in the UK

UK tickets are normally really dull. The WTG one was the best from what I remember as it had a pic on but since then, I think they've all been text although I missed CF and GS tours.

I saw one at London Bridge today for the second date.

Guest Rachelle of London

The tour ads are at every station I go to. Kings Cross, Euston, Euston Square, Great Portland Street, Ladbroke Grove, Paddington. It's brill

When are we having the 3rd London show??

I don't think a 3rd London show will happen.

I just checked on AXS.com and there is still plenty of seats available on Level 1 and Level 4

Awww I forgot which thread was about people not selling as much as usual. Take that have been dropped to £17.50 standing floor REALLY!

Yeah I think IMHO Madonna is doing just fine! Other acts who have big chart success and huge AirPlay are not selling out their shows well and remember we are months away to see her here.

Awww I forgot which thread was about people not selling as much as usual. Take that have been dropped to £17.50 standing floor REALLY!

Really? Wow. I think people are just fed up with tours now. There's been so many and they're so expensive especially when you can go to a festival and see multiple acts for the same price.

At least with M you get a difference experience every time. Many acts, you just get the same show with a bit of different lighting.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh surprise suprise some of the ticket prices in the upper blocks level 4 for the 2nd date of London show have been reduced. They are now offering tickets in the two corners of the upper levels for £40.

These were previously £85. The have also reduced the top few rows of the upper level blocks to £85 these were previously £110. Finally someone had woken up and realised the tickets aren't shifting because of they are overpriced. I expect this will happen at other venues...

Oh surprise suprise some of the ticket prices in the upper blocks level 4 for the 2nd date of London show have been reduced. They are now offering tickets in the two corners of the upper levels for £40.

These were previously £85. The have also reduced the top few rows of the upper level blocks to £85 these were previously £110. Finally someone had woken up and realised the tickets aren't shifting because of they are overpriced. I expect this will happen at other venues...

Same cheaper prices showing for Glasgow now as well.

Guest Rachelle of London

Isn't it funny that on Icon forums yesterday they were saying Glasgow was at jeopardy and now they lower prices today. The spies in Madonnas camp is evidently a problem. who keeps giving all this info to the fans? Some were talking about rescheduling the first few shows a couple of weeks ago. How do they know? It's so odd

Same cheaper prices showing for Glasgow now as well.

No, those always were the prices for Glasgow.

£196.00 (£175 + fees)

£123.20 (£110 + fees)

£95.20 (£85 + fees)

£44.80 (£40 + fees)

What they've done in London is reduced the pricing structure down for certain levels. £85 down to £40 etc., They haven't done that for Glasgow.

The silly cancellation talk is just going to make these shoes HARDER to sell out. Nor have I seen adverts, billboards in subway stations etc for Glasgow (ie London) nor is Twitter filled with re-seller ticket companies desperate to offload tix (Manchester, where you can still buy 6 tix in a row right next to the heart stage)

No UK shows will be cancelled...

I hope!

Aw right okay sorry I thought the most were £360, or is that for a package?

Yeah I haven't seen any adverts either for Glasgow in and about the city. Maybe they should lower the higher prices down a little more?

Edited by iainmdna

Yeah, that'll be one of those packages. All the regular £190 tix on the floor seem to have sold which is good.

It's also good that they haven't had to advertise around the city. That means it's selling ok, unlike London.

I'm confident the show will sell out. We're talking 7 months away here, and the last one of the leg.

Also good is the long standing and financial affiliation that Live Nation has with The Hydro. They won't cancel this show.

*crosses fingers*

This is what's available for London night 2. I mean it just boggles my mind that you can even buy tix next to the heart stage still. And THAT is why this date is advertised at every train station in London. If any date is in danger of being cancelled.....

333906q.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

There's no rumours that London is in danger of cancellation at all. Every forum is suggesting Glasgow show is at jeopardy alongside Antwerp. Her team are actually doing their jobs by advertising the second London show.The billboards are down now at tube stations but the spread in Attitude is a good step advertising all UK shows. The second planned Glasgow show was scrapped. Considering Glasgow is the last one of this leg, they could scrap it at ease if they wanted to. They would never scrap the second London show. It's actually selling and being advertised.

Well yes I was being facetious. Like I said, I don't think ANY of the UK shows will be cancelled. It's not a competition to see who's selling the worst. They ALL are.

Some people on Icon who are looking at Ticketmaster and seeing Glasgow tickets (shitty ones at that) still available, are jumping to conclusions. Maybe someone ought to explain to them what I've already said about that being the SOLE outlet for those tix, unlike the rest of the UK shows that are using several ticketing companies as well as Tmaster. Just as one could look at that pic above and jump to conclusions. Just as it was Manchester they were talking about the other week because the arena's own website is still offering 8 tix in a row on the floor.

Yes, they did scrap Glasgow night 2, as well as Birmingham night 2 and London night 3. What does that tell us?

Anyway, here's the package situation according to Live Nation themselves.

Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester ALL have Rebel Heart, Hot Ticket, and Premium VIP Party packages still available. Glasgow in addition has one runway package left (two tix). Anyone hoping to get runway tix closer to the date are probably in for disappointment. They are the only packages that have sold really well.

London night 2 has Runway, Heart Stage, Rebel Heart, Hot Ticket, Premium VIP Party and VIP party still available. As well as the regular tickets in the pic above. They are advertising London because it's not selling as well as it should. Night one took weeks and weeks to sell out as we know. They have actively decreased the prices of certain sections in London alone, because it's not selling as well as it should, they've taken out a double spread in Attitude magazine... because it's not selling as well as it should. This is LONDON, a city of 8 million people and one of the wealthiest in the world, this is a mid-size arena, and this is MADONNA. I mean...no-one sees that this is a bit strange? (except markm and Suede :biggrin: )

They will sell eventually anyway. The harm of cancellations would be far more catastrophic than them only making 1.5 million from a show instead of 2m.

Don't have a heart attack if you're reading this XXL!!! ;-)