London O2 Arena

markm

I ended up just going for the third row tix that came up the other day, they are on the opposite side and closer than my Glasgow tix...so I'll have two different vantage points at least. The gamble is how often she spends on the catwalk/heart stage. I can't see all the people being made to pay those package prices only to be staring at her back for half the show, but who knows?

So glad they've lowered some prices though AND are offering seats that were previously in packages. Should have done that in the first place of course.

Yeah funny how a lot of the "package" seats are available at normal prices this time round

I found this...if it helps anyone with their seats...

A friend who works with O2 Arena gave me the seating chart: row A starts from one side with seat 1, 2, 3..., till 21, and, from the other side it stars with seat 54, 55, 56 until seat 34. so the worst seats are 54 and 1, the best are 34 and 21 . Each row, of each Block, starts with seat 1 and ends with 54 . Some rows at the cross don't have seats from 11 to 45 because the catwalk is bigger there, some rows at the side of the heart don't have from seat 19 to 36, rows in front of the heart have more seats , and from the row L Block B till the end of stage the seats have all numbers, so, there, the best seat is the 28 that you don't find in the rows crossed by the catwalk.

the cross is from K to P , so from K to P seat 45 and seat 10 are the best ( there is no seat 44 and no seat 11)
the heart side is Block B row A till row G where best seats are 37 and 18
row H of the heart is the worst cause has no seats close to the heart : don't take it !
front of the heart is row I till K, where each row has 2 seats more and all the seats between 37 and 18 are good.

the very very front of the heart is row L with front seats 24 till 31 (seat 28 is the best best best at the heart) , instead, before 24 or after 31, is better row K for the next 2 seats (22,23, and 32, 33), and after 33 or before 22 is better row J for the next 2 seats, and again row i for the next 2 seats.

what's the link for pre sale? i can't find it on madonna.com/tour

Presales are finished. The fan presale end yesterday and the 02 ended today at 4pm

I wouldn't worry though floor seats and top price level 1 were still available at 3pm. So there's bound to be some decent seats up for grabs tomorrow in the general sale.

Guest Rachelle of London

Nikki dont worry as Mark said some great seats were still appearing at 3. And its SO QUIET over here I bet half the general public dont even know the 2nd date is onsale tomorrow anyway. Theres some fans on Twitter that didnt even know. You'll get a great seat I bet ya

oh i know i just wanted to check how many tickets she sold already . ;) with a few sections (i think thats what i read?) being lower priced than the first date i hope it'll sell out quick

Just got an email from LiveNation saying that this is definitely the final London show :(

Yes I got an email as well.

There's a real lack of interest with the general public. Not having a hit single since here since 2009 hasn't helped. Oh well

can't stand ticketmaster, why can't we just choose our own available seats. Ben trying to get tickets for an hour now.

You can just go the 02 arena site. They let you choose

I'm obviously doing something wrong, I thought it was my PC, so just tried my phone and the same thing is happening. I'm going to walk away and come back with new eyes.

I've realised the problem I am having is down to my work internet settings. It is like my IP address is banned from booking (maybe because I viewed different seats without purchasing). I'll try from home tonight, need to get some work done as I've done fa all morning.