The best thing alright

I'm gonna place my bet on us

I know this love is heading

In the same direction

That's up

WORK IT OUT MISS DEMI

Rebel Heart Tour Second London show added to the Rebel Heart Tour itinerary

BY MADONNATRIBE · APRIL 19, 2015

A new date has been added to the Rebel Heart Tour stop in London, England. Madonna will perform a second show at the O2 Arena on December 2nd, the day after the original show.

Tickets for the new show will go on sale for the general public on April 24 at 10 AM local, with a dedicated fan club presale starting on April 21 at 10.

Please check Madonna.com for further info

Guest Rachelle of London

Just wonderin if anybody got their tix already?

Getting kinda jealous seeing everybody else showing off their precious tickets on insta already... :manson:

Don't get jealous you'll probably get tickets better than theres for half the price they paid closer to the time :lmao:

Don't get jealous you'll probably get tickets better than theres for half the price they paid closer to the time :lmao:

Oh, I've already ordered back in March, but mine werent dispatched yet. :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah regular £195 prices. At least some OK floor seats are actually coming up this time, haha.

Thats good. How presales SHOULD work.

Even my friend that works for Ticket Factory is not buying their tickets closer to the date. It seems a lot of those VIP tickets (as we predicted) will be flogged last minute much cheaper

Even my friend that works for Ticket Factory is not buying their tickets closer to the date. It seems a lot of those VIP tickets (as we predicted) will be flogged last minute much cheaper

Oh it always happens, but then you get people like me who just don't wanna take the risk ...just in case, lol.

Um third row innit? ;) Lookin at it now....

Yeah middle of the catwalk. Oh I can't flipping decide!

At least floor seats are coming up this time.

Perhaps they heard how pissed of people were last time.

At least floor seats are coming up this time.

Perhaps they heard how pissed of people were last time.

Well ICON is getting row X at best right now.... sooooo....

No No. Me and Suede just had this discussion. The arrow doesn't point to the actual seat. A1 row C is literally third row! (we think)

Oh yes of course I forgot all about those "runaway" and "heart" packages.

My God the way they've done the tickets this time will come back and bite them in the arse when Madonna will be performing to a sea of industry / competition winners / last minute ticket floggers at the best seats whilst her hardcore "rebel hearts" are either at home because they couldn't afford it or she's pissed them off far too many times now, or way in the shittiest seats in the back :thumbsdown:

Oh yes of course I forgot all about those "runaway" and "heart" packages.

My God the way they've done the tickets this time will come back and bite them in the arse when Madonna will be performing to a sea of industry / competition winners / last minute ticket floggers at the best seats whilst her hardcore "rebel hearts" are either at home because they couldn't afford it or she's pissed them off far too many times now, or way in the shittiest seats in the back :thumbsdown:

Oh yah, imagine her face when she sees most of the people by the runway and at the end of the heart stage aren't her rebel hearts but people standing there with arms folded because they don't know any new songs and want to hear Material Girl.