London O2 Arena

markm

I think London will get a second date. Not sure about a third. I'm glad I bought mine on Thursday with the Amazon code because the seats on offer now are bad. You can't buy a pair together in any section. And there are no floor seats left at all. The heart, runway and VIP packages are really spoiling this. It's very sad.

At the moment, it seems only upper-tier seats are left.

A second show will probably be added on 2 December, but just like nightcutter, I'm not sure the planned 12 December gig will materialize. This, however, would make room for an additional show in Manchester on 13 December.

The get me in offers are insane. I've got £110 seats in block 109. These are being offered now at £290!!!

Awful side seats in 422 and 113 (behind the stage) are £240!!!

The get me in offers are insane. I've got £110 seats in block 109. These are being offered now at £290!!!

Awful side seats in 422 and 113 (behind the stage) are £240!!!

Getmein are a rip off! I checked with the exact block I got, it's double the price! Glad I got mines early.

I want to go twice. If there's a second date I'm going to try for a £40 ticket.

I want to go twice. If there's a second date I'm going to try for a £40 ticket.

You'll have to be really quick nightcutter as they only make a few available at the top of the upper blocks at the back

Do these people have no idea of structure and what people can afford?!

Floor seats I was willing to pay £175 for

But they should be lowered when you move up a tier.

It's not on.

That girl at work paid over a grand for six tickets, same price as my floor seats, to be in block 108.

Also wish she'd do weekend dates. I ain't going to work the next day that's for sure .

Do these people have no idea of structure and what people can afford?!

Floor seats I was willing to pay £175 for

But they should be lowered when you move up a tier.

It's not on.

That girl at work paid over a grand for six tickets, same price as my floor seats, to be in block 108.

Also wish she'd do weekend dates. I ain't going to work the next day that's for sure .

Yes I agree they seem to think it's ok to charge these prices because the catwalk goes out so far but I ain't buying it.

I am not sure the Saturday night show will happen now unless the album stays in the charts and she does more promo. They could sell so many more tickets with lower prices. It's a great way to win back casual fans and the general public who want to see her live. They would have a brilliant time at the show and may buy the album but a lot of them simply can't afford the prices.

You'll have to be really quick nightcutter as they only make a few available at the top of the upper blocks at the back

Thanks for the advice. It's crazy to think that those high up seats are going for £85. Maybe some of the resale tickets will drop sharply in price nearer the date and I can snap up a bargain!

Yes I agree they seem to think it's ok to charge these prices because the catwalk goes out so far but I ain't buying it.

I am not sure the Saturday night show will happen now unless the album stays in the charts and she does more promo. They could sell so many more tickets with lower prices. It's a great way to win back casual fans and the general public who want to see her live. They would have a brilliant time at the show and may buy the album but a lot of them simply can't afford the prices.

It's kind of annoying that she doesn't get to experience real UK crowds anymore...since, well, The Girlie Show really. This insistence on all seated arenas, unlike the rest of Europe, just so they can rip people off with their ridiculous prices, means that the atmosphere for the most part is shit unless you're lucky enough to have some real fans around you and not just people who are there because they can be. I really thought they would go for general admission this time instead of a bloody Andre Rieu type set up.

Well they could have bumped it up to oh...I dunno...£120 or something, kept the majority of the tiers at the current rip off £190, the shitty seats at £60 or so, and still made decent money. I mean Madge herself told people to "write to your congressman" [sic] to get the red seats removed from the brum arena during MDNA. She obviously hates them as well.

It's kind of annoying that she doesn't get to experience real UK crowds anymore...since, well, The Girlie Show really. This insistence on all seated arenas, unlike the rest of Europe, just so they can rip people off with their ridiculous prices, means that the atmosphere for the most part is shit unless you're lucky enough to have some real fans around you and not just people who are there because they can be. I really thought they would go for general admission this time instead of a bloody Andre Rieu type set up.

Don't knock Andre rieu! I went to his concert and the crowd were way more animated than in the golden circle at MDNA! Seriously, dancing in the aisles, singing a long.

Thanks for the advice. It's crazy to think that those high up seats are going for £85. Maybe some of the resale tickets will drop sharply in price nearer the date and I can snap up a bargain!

Yes it's crazy they are charging £85 for the back blocks. I think the £40 seats are just the last few rows of the back blocks at least that's what could see on the AXS website

A price drop? Is that a possibility? Haha

As it gets close to concert date it's common to see massive price cuts on resale tickets as sellers panic that they might not get rid of them.

The concert ticket is an unusual commodity - its value can fluctuate wildly - but come the day after the show it's worth a big fat zero!

I'm holding out of tickets nearer the time. The ones I was offered this morning were insulting and very expensive. It's a joke, when fans are moaning about ticket prices and availability you know the public will backlash.

Excellent tickets still available on Manchester arena's own website. Glasgow side floor tickets still coming up which doesn't surprise me as they're priced at £200 despite having the worst, furthest away views of both stages.

Yeah I saw that block J tickets

Interesting

I got block F when I tried before posting. I think people sometimes forget about the venue websites though and just go straight to ticketmaster.