London O2 Arena

markm

Jonski The LG arena (barclaycard) has a car park plus you can park in some of the brindley place car parks.

I can't wait for UK shows now

Thanks! I need to investigate the options. I assumed it was a smaller part of the NEC which would have been dead easy :shy:

Babe are you 1st or 2nd night? You can always stay the night (Mimi '05 remix) in my hotel room afterwards?!?!?! :horny: x1000

First night with friends

Second night solo (first time ever) :wow:

Guest Rachelle of London

I would try to park further away that's what I'm gonna try to do. The traffic is a nightmare around there and also road works there too!

Good point. There's some free parking near that tesco near Hagley Road. Only a short walk. I may go there. At least then I can just jump straight into A38

Where are your seats Suede?

London seats are pretty good block A I think but I haven't got my tickets yet.. have you got them? I think I'm around the cross.

I've got VIP Heart Package seats for Brum.

London seats are pretty good block A I think but I haven't got my tickets yet.. have you got them? I think I'm around the cross.

I've got VIP Heart Package seats for Brum.

a3 for te Wednesday

Have got electronic tickets for that night

My tickets for first night arrived

SUEDEY ROO Madobba disco post gig then ?

a3 for te Wednesday

Have got electronic tickets for that night

My tickets for first night arrived

SUEDEY ROO Madobba disco post gig then ?

I'm working the next day but I'd love a RooRooSuede Madobba disco

We can invite Chellee?? We can have a pyjama party in my room

I'll bring my SECRET CD single so we can listen to LET DOWN YOUR GUARD (ROUGH EDIT)

Yassss Suedey!!!!!!!

My friend works for JP Morgan Chase and they've been offered seats in section 108 for £85. Corporate seats are so much cheaper than normal ones :(

The show is so soon

My old work worked in getting the corporates. You basically buy a row or a box in the arena for a year. It doesnt matter who's on you negotiate the price at the beginning of the year. (Well thats how they used to do in at the MEN. I got a cheap kylie ticket on line once and was sat in the middle of a barclays works do.

Thanks! I need to investigate the options. I assumed it was a smaller part of the NEC which would have been dead easy :shy:

There should be parking at the mailbox too. Im staying at the ramada mailbox and they said there wont be problems with parking. Oh and the NIA fantastic, much better than the NEC. Smaller too. Its in the middle of town so you can go to bars in a 2 mins. The NEC is in the back arse of nowhere.

My work has a charity children in need auction as 2 VIP madonn tickets are in there

Current bid £300 the most popular one

That's a bargain eh?

does anyone know if Uber will be a hassle after the show?

Chelle thanks for the heads up.

Lecter you better get those VIP's 😊.

I got my etickets today too.

Nah I already have my seat and going both nights I can't really justify the cost! Anyways they are up to £650 now

I'll be fine

So anyway who's partying after