London O2 Arena

markm

At least tho we are in that block so even if further back we are nearer the heart :wow:

Can't believe we will be madonna gig neighbours!

Hope they reveal the opening act soon. I'm very thrilled and praying for Like a Prayer to be performed. I would literally die...

I'll be in London from 28/11-02/12 - any cool Madonna pre oder after parties? :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Cookie there's a few after parties.

I'll compile a list later

I hope Mark manages to get a seat on our row. It'll be amazing

Yay - thank you so much. We gotta go to STN really early the next morning, but I'll hope M won't be late so that I can still party a little with you guys. :sassy:

Ooh I may have to take Thursday off then

More people at work who want to go and asking when they went on sale as when it was announced . "Was it recent "

Promo needs to be better.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm coming straight from work so will get there about 6. Maybe earlier. Just hopping on jubilee line so could get there before

Fabulous.

I'm debating a hotel in case she's on late and if there's anywhere to go after as I have wangled the Thursday off work due to Madonna Related Euphoria

That's the upside of seats . Especially good floor ones . Nice and relaxed.

At Sticky I was in the bar till I knew oakenfold had finished . Then straight to my bit.

Guest Rachelle of London

I got my works Christmas do on the 3rd. I'm gonna be knackered. Back to back Madonna then Xmas party. Ugh I wish I had leave left.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yassss Suedey!!!!!!!

My friend works for JP Morgan Chase and they've been offered seats in section 108 for £85. Corporate seats are so much cheaper than normal ones :(

The show is so soon now.

Yeah my friends sister works for the o2 and got them Take That floor tickets for a fiver

They've fallen out now :(

I'm going for the BIM look. Just a big t shirt. Baseball cap. Killer heels.

If only it had not been a school night in December! I'd love to do another night but it's the arse end of London. January would have been better!

And I've just discovered the Birmingham gig isn't at the NEC. Oops! Hope there's good parking.

Guest Rachelle of London

Jonski The LG arena (barclaycard) has a car park plus you can park in some of the brindley place car parks.

I can't wait for UK shows now