London O2 Arena

markm

they were playing her hits today I woke up to vogue.

Yeah but not a single play of any RH songs. LFL and GT was perfect for the station but didn't play them at all.

I would've loved Madonna to have done a show here in my hometown of Liverpool. Arena here can hold 10,000. But seeing as Liverpool is quite a rough place, she probably would've gotten mugged! But I'd have needed the smelling salts if she'd have come here.

Guest Rachelle of London

LN were trying to get her to do the First Direct Arena in Leeds but settled on MEN in Manchester instead. The dates would've worked better or

Something. That's what I was told anyway. So wouldn't be surprised if they looked at the Echo in Liverpool too. I could see her performing in Liverpool more than Leeds again any day. :lmao:

The tickets are selling. First show is completely sold out and second night, only the expensive level 1 and 4 left. They were too hasty with giving away the Saturday night show to Zurich. Yes I'm bitter. I want Saturday night for Madonna :lmao:

:lol:

the first immediately...the second one took little time....it's just seems to be expected a certain demand in places like italy and france...

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I think people are waiting for those to be reduced in price. They're still same amount as the floor seats were. They'll be gone soon.

Guest Rachelle of London

Bloody hell they've increased the price. First tier is £192, last week they were £175. LOL Live Nation think by shifting the last few seats they'd INCREASE the price.:lmao:

Bloody hell they've increased the price. First tier is £192, last week they were £175. LOL Live Nation think by shifting the last few seats they'd INCREASE the price. :lmao:

£175 without the (rip-off) fees innit?

Its weird how night 2 is the only show not to have sent tix out yet. Maybe they wait till it's reached a certain level of sales first. I'm amazed that you can still buy £95 tix for LONDON, not gonna lie.

It's kind of understandable. She's been to London so many times. They should explore new markets for her next tour as there are so many people that want to see her but can't afford the cost of travel plus the tickets.