London O2 Arena

markm

My e tickets were available to print as soon as I ordered them from Ticketmaster

I refused to pay the same to print my tickets as get sent them! Rip off! It's my ink!

But no, nothing for Birmingham but I'm not expecting them as it's still four months!

• 3 weeks later...

Just did a quick check on Axs for the second show. Tickets have definitely started shifting since the tour started and the great reviews. There are only a few rows left in two of the side blocks once they go the floor and lower tier will be completely sold out. Tickets on level 4 are moving slowly. It's looking much better than a few months ago.

Why did Zurich have to steal London's saturday night show :(

Oh I know! Had the prices been lower I think they could have added a third show. Those flipping VIP packages messed things up as well. I wonder what they will do with the gap between Birmingham and Glasgow

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh I know! Had the prices been lower I think they could have added a third show. Those flipping VIP packages messed things up as well. I wonder what they will do with the gap between Birmingham and Glasgow

Well they scrapped the 2nd Bham night too? That wouldve slotted in nicely between Bham and Glasgow :(

She can go to Poundland and Primark to do Christmas shopping. After all this tour is flopping to hard that she will need to budget, according to some. :stir: It will be a hoop and a stick for Rocco this year. She better remember to take her own bags otherwise she will get charged 5p!

Well they scrapped the 2nd Bham night too? That wouldve slotted in nicely between Bham and Glasgow :(

I know it's only a small venue but they could have added Cardiff arena. I think it has a capacity of around 7k.

Wouldn't it be great if she did a small secret gig somewhere in the UK

Guest Rachelle of London

Are there any RH Tour posters around London?

Nope. Nothing. There was an ad at tube stations when the tickets were released and an ad in attitude magaZine but nothing since

Nope. Nothing. There was an ad at tube stations when the tickets were released and an ad in attitude magaZine but nothing since

Oh I see. Interesting. Usually when she comes to Italy you rarely see any billboards at all. Except for The MDNA Tour perhaps, you saw more of them around Milan because they had that radio partnership going on. How are the London dates faring now? Is there a way to check these things. I saw in another thread a map from another venue which tells you the number of seats still available. Don't know which site it that though

Oh I see. Interesting. Usually when she comes to Italy you rarely see any billboards at all. Except for The MDNA Tour perhaps, you saw more of them around Milan because they had that radio partnership going on. How are the London dates faring now? Is there a way to check these things. I saw in another thread a map from another venue which tells you the number of seats still available. Don't know which site it that though

If you go to AXS.com you can see how many blocks have available seats.

wembly stadium is legendary and world-known.

she should do wembly arena if not stadium.

The stadium is dreadful as a concert venue. The old one was better. O2 is a much better venue for her type of shows.

I saw the poster on the tube loads of times. I suspect they'll appear closer to the concert. It's still a couple of months away.

Guest Rachelle of London

The tickets are selling. First show is completely sold out and second night, only the expensive level 1 and 4 left. They were too hasty with giving away the Saturday night show to Zurich. Yes I'm bitter. I want Saturday night for Madonna :lmao: