London O2 Arena

markm

I think she'll do a similar show to RIT setlist wise.

7-8 Rebel Heart tracks and the rest oldies but goodies.

"For this tour I will be performing some Rebel songs, some Heart Songs and some classic songs that I know my fans will love".[/quote

Me too, nobody except the fans has heard RH anyway

More seats in the upper blocks of level 4 just before the corner on each side have had the price reduced from £85 to £40

They are available on Axs.com

Upper tier seats at the O2 are death traps. Watching people get into them is like the start of a final destination movie.

Those seats should never have been priced at £120 and £85 plus booking fees.

I wouldn't even buy those seats if it was only £20, too bloody high. Those seats should be curtain off permanently for all other artists and shows.

Its good to see people voting with their wallets and refusing to buy those seats, forcing LN to reduce the prices. I feel bad for everyone that paid full price for those bad seats for the first show. Whoever set the ticket prices should be fired. It shows utter contempt for the paying customer.

Guest Rachelle of London

Quite a few artists are booking Wembley again. Let's hope the novelty of O2 wears off. Hate that arena

Guest Rachelle of London

Mmmm you actually have a point. I know sooooo many people that say "ugh it's at the O2" the amount of shows I've travelled to Birmingham to go and see. The O2 is just sooo annoying to get to, unless you live in Greenwich Hahahaha

Yes, the fact it's in the arse end of London is one of the reasons I don't go to shows there unless there's no alternative.

However, anyone stuck at the Sticky and Sweet tour in Wembley after the tube closed won't remember there particularly fondly either!

Guest Rachelle of London

Hahaha I agree. See me I'm biased cos I'm a North West Londoner so I can get the 83 bus from Wembley and I'm home. :lmao: also drivers it's not bad to drive to Wembley as its close to M1, North Circular etc

But if shows end early Wembley or North Greenwich are easy to get back from. It's when the shows run over that's a problem. The only good thing about MDNA Hyde Park is that she didn't run over.

Guest bluejean

Those Hyde Parks videos were pretty dire. MDNA Tour in BROAD DAYLIGHT :lmao:

And a bunch of dull looking toffee nosed hipster Brits standing around looking like they thought they were too good to be there. Very depressing! And wasn't Kylo Mango and Guy Bitchie in the audience?

Guest Rachelle of London

Well it wasn't all in daylight. The sun was setting during Revolver and by I don't give a she was performing to a red sky. I love some of the shots they got from that show too especially IDGA which I'm glad they used those in the DVD aswell.

Yeah Kylie, Kate Moss, George Michael, Naomi Campbell were all in the kiddy booth behind me. Kylie was straining to see I'm not even joking. Naomi was singing along to nearly every track. Guess she got her copy of MDNA. Kylie left right before Like a Prayer. Bitch hahahaha

GGW was dire. You could barely make out that M was onstage when she was behind that cloak thing. MDNA should've been an arena tour.

I'm so glad I've got somewhere to stay in Greenwich for RH because no way would I be caught again at North Greenwich like I was for Rihanna. That was mayhem. M is gonna be worse cos Rihanna wasn't even as late as Madonna usually is.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes! RIT and CT were amazing at Wembley

I missed Confessions but EVERYONE and their mama said they were great shows. RIT at Earls Court aswell everyone loves.

Hahaha I agree. See me I'm biased cos I'm a North West Londoner so I can get the 83 bus from Wembley and I'm home. :lmao: also drivers it's not bad to drive to Wembley as its close to M1, North Circular etc

But if shows end early Wembley or North Greenwich are easy to get back from. It's when the shows run over that's a problem. The only good thing about MDNA Hyde Park is that she didn't run over.

Sounds so odd hearing someone mention the 83 bus..,where abouts do you live?

I agree about the O2 not being a great arena...

Guest Rachelle of London

Sounds so odd hearing someone mention the 83 bus..,where abouts do you live?

I agree about the O2 not being a great arena...

Hahaha. Hendon. You?

MDNA in Hyde Park was just wrong on so many levels.

Luckily I skipped Sticky in Wembley Stadium (went to Cardiff instead for opening night :bad: ). Sticky 2009 was amazing at the O2 (both nights.)

I have a feeling RH Tour will be amazing in O2.

Hahaha. Hendon. You?

I'm from Wembley, I think we might have had this conversation, when talking about some of the Sugababes going to Kingsbury High School.

Guest Rachelle of London

Isn't the london underground going 24 hours from September onwards?

Only weekends. Both shows are in the week.

I missed Confessions but EVERYONE and their mama said they were great shows. RIT at Earls Court aswell everyone loves.

DWT and RIT were the best for me as both at Earls Court so got a good view of the show with normal tickets.

MDNA was fine but the audience was just dead and I was as the side of the stage so couldn't see her when she was in front of the GT so missed a lot of her performance!

For M's type of shows that are more theatrical, an arena is a much better experience. Big stadiums are better for rock bands who don't have the artsy fartsy stuff and just pump out the music.

Prince at the O2 was epic though. No probs with that venue.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really surprised at the hate for the O2 on here! I think it's a fantastic venue and I always make the effort to travel to London to see artists there. I've never had an issue with transport after the show either, the underground runs way past the end of the shows. I can't vouch for the higher level seats but I'd never book them as it's obvious you won't get a good view.

I don't mind the O2 then again I've always been on the floor area

Went to Take That the other night the view was excellent . I was standing in the same area I think I have seat for the M Tour and their stage didn't look like it came out as far as hers does

So I'm happy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm new on the forum and I hope you can help me. I have two questions.
I know Madonna is scheduled to perform at the O2 Arena in December.
Firstly, I wanted to ask what are the best floor seats and which site is the best for buying the floor tickets.
Secondly, I wanted to ask what are the best seats for Level 1 and which site is the best for buying these tickets.
Alex