London O2 Arena

markm

I just searched for 2nd O2 show and the best available that came up was level 4...both London shows have sold well,

Did you look on Axs.com? They are on the official 02 site, they seem to have more tickets available then Tickertmaster.

Guest Cassius

That's why she needs to visit new places too !!.. Why always the same countries? STOP being lazy !! fuck UK

Look how successful was the MDNA tour in Colombia and the United Arab Emirates. So, keep visiting new places or places you haven't visited in years (Asia, Oceania).

Edited by Cassius

With the price drop in the 2nd show it looks like it has sold better than the 1st show

Ugh. What a mess Live Nation are.

Guest Rachelle of London

This is good news! I hope they add more shows! There's still a gap at the end.(yes I've got hope) lol

Guest Rachelle of London

If livenation hadn't announced it was the final date I would've been so optimistic. Plus Zurich stole our Saturday night show. :lmao:

But it could happen. The newer prices. Some were even £40 went down well. Plus amazing presales

The only UK show using Ticketmaster exclusively is Glasgow, all the rest are using their own ticketing agencies as well. However,it's no surprise the 2nd London show has sold better than the rest, now that they've woken up to the problems we all pointed out. No doubt the fact that it's been announced as the final London date has also made those who were waiting or on the fence, finally get their tix booked.

When I was checking other artists on O2's axs site, Olly Murs has about 5 dates at O2 yet nearly all the dates have zillions seats left to sell! Wtf! How they gonna fill up the arenas?!

Dec12th really was the only other O2 date that seemed feasible, and would have been ideal being a Saturday. I see Simply Red *puke* are there from 17th-19th and Disney on Ice need to set up for the 22nd. So there's no dates available really. Maybe you LOT could buy some tix for the other UK shows instead? :bad:

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm going Manchester and birmingham. Still undecided about Glasgow. Waiting for prices to drop.

She could play Wembley Arena instead

Wembley Arena has a show on Dec 22nd and although I doubt M would play a show on a Friday, its also booked for Friday 18th Dec. So seems London really will only get 2 shows this time, even if there was demand for a 3rd there.