London O2 Arena

markm

Oh and the 02 presale is offering level one seats side view by the stage for £40 and £85 something that wasn't offered for the first show. So it looks like they are adjusting the prices because of the slow sales for the first show.

Looks like there aren't a lot of packages this time. Shame these seats weren't availsble for the first show. Sales might have been brisker. Someones been paying attention

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm carefully instructing her now. She's telling me Row P looks good :lmao: its right by the cross

I ended up just going for the third row tix that came up the other day, they are on the opposite side and closer than my Glasgow tix...so I'll have two different vantage points at least. The gamble is how often she spends on the catwalk/heart stage. I can't see all the people being made to pay those package prices only to be staring at her back for half the show, but who knows?

So glad they've lowered some prices though AND are offering seats that were previously in packages. Should have done that in the first place of course.