London O2 Arena

markm

Well yeah, which is why it's a rip-off. I mean the Icon pre-sale was offering NO floor seats for the most part. The rest of the UK shows haven't been so bad though. The hope obviously, is that those unsold VIP tix will go on sale at normal prices later...which is how I've had brilliant seats for London in RIT, Confessions etc in the past

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's just the way it is for most of the biggest artists shows these days. Unsold VIP tickets could be a good way to get good seats but I'd be too worried about waiting and being left with nothing. I'm happy with my seat in Block 111, especially seeing as there is a catwalk and second stage.

Fair enough. If you were a citicard holder though, you may just have got block A pretty easily. Which doesn't seem entirely fair, but hey ho.

Is the live pass the new way to fleece some fans? Get people to sign up part with £15 and then offer them seats that are worse than in other presales? Seems unfair to me. But like you say hey ho

Is the live pass the new way to fleece some fans? Get people to sign up part with £15 and then offer them seats that are worse than in other presales?

Definitely. Some people struck it lucky with their lifetime legacy code, but the live pass was a joke from what I can see. The free Live Nation presale offered the same/better seats

A girl at work literally just got six tickets in block 110

They should be ok ones?

They'll be fine. I think they were £175 in block 110?

I'm in block 109 which is okay for £110.

Does anyone think there'll be a Dublin date? Belfast?

I don't think so. I think the MDNA gig got bad press and struggled to sell.

Guest Medoner

Im getting my tickets when the general sale starts, unless theres a way of getting them right now? Any free way to access any presale?

Guest Medoner

People are saying the london crowds are mostly press people and people who are there to see Madonna the famous person not madonna the performer. True? god im making last minute decisions about where im going to go

Edited by Medoner

People are saying the london crowds are mostly press people and people who are there to see Madonna the famous person not madonna the performer. True? god im making last minute decisions about where im going to go

I don't think that's true. If its the first UK date then yes there will be press and industry. But it will be mostly fans. At these prices tickets are going to be bought by fans, not casual observers. The O2 is a pretty good venue, get tickets if you can.

Guest Medoner

Wanna get the floor seats for this show - my first concert outside my own country yay! Wish we knew where she spends her time on the stage but i think close to the heart in front of it is a nice view

its obviously not the fans buying these tickets, 21000x4 all sold out in 3 minutes!?!?!?! i don't think so!!! I am raging!!!

They have had 4 presales add in packages there was never going to be a lot left

They have had 4 presales add in packages there was never going to be a lot left

i hear you but alot of the feedback from the pre sales were they were pretty shit and considering that they are now selling tickets on viagogo, stubhub and getmein at 4x the face value means that they is a decent amount still left, just at prices i am not prepared to pay!! (i had a budget of £700 for two tickets)

Guest Medoner

yeah i passed on this one too. Its just too expensive if u want a nice view. Let alone me flying from another country. Ill try amsterdam ob the 6th!