London O2 Arena

markm

I got offered seats 'near' the heart but I wanted closer to the main stage and runway. They are getting sanpped up quick now. I might try again later.

The tickets they are offering are not good. I expect this Amazon offer is only for a small number. I'm going to wait till Moinday for the general sale to get better picks.
I'm not impressed with 'fan' presales on the whole. I gotbad seats for Goldafrapp and for Kate Bush. I think general sale is better.

The tickets they are offering are not good. I expect this Amazon offer is only for a small number. I'm going to wait till Moinday for the general sale to get better picks.

I'm not impressed with 'fan' presales on the whole. I gotbad seats for Goldafrapp and for Kate Bush. I think general sale is better.

People I know are getting floor seats and good seats on the lower tier in the Amazon presale.

The Icon presale was a mess.

It's a bit misleading really block B is basically the usual Block C. Hopefully the seats will face differently

It's a bit misleading really block B is basically the usual Block C. Hopefully the seats will face differently

Yes they have taken out block C and extended block B. I noticed the back lower tier first few rows is slightly elevated on the AXS site and they are charging a lot for those seats that's usually where block C ends. I think they are pricing seats so high because the catwalk extends so far. But those upper tier level 4 seats proceed at £120 are way over priced. The seats at the back of the upper tier are £85 and the highest seats at the back £40.

Oooohhhh!!!

I tried again and got two seats in block 109 level 1 for £110!

I think they will be good. Clear view of the stage and runway and near the heart!

I'm going!

:tigger:

I'm curious what people consider good or bad seats. I notice lots of comments in this thread saying the Amazon pre-sale only had bad seats. I got Block 111 Row J which I was really pleased with. Good view of the main stage and also close to the catwalk/heart stage. Couldn't be happier really.

Edited by andyp1989

Does anyone know how the floor seating numbers run? I got offered 2 tix in Block B3 - Seats 41 and 42....

Are they seats nearest the catwalk or at the far end of the block?

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/the-o2-arena-london/high-resolution/00-the-o2-arena-london-seating-plan-detailed-seats-rows-and-blocks-numbers-chart-high-resolution.htm

This particular show has been such a rip-off seat wise. Not only has every single other pre-sale been better than the 'fanclub' one, there's no way those front blocks are going in the general sale at regular prices. Swizz!

This particular show has been such a rip-off seat wise. Not only has every single other pre-sale been better than the 'fanclub' one, there's no way those front blocks are going in the general sale at regular prices. Swizz!

The really close floor seats or ones close to the b stage are usually only included in the VIP packages for artists like Madonna.

Well yeah, which is why it's a rip-off. I mean the Icon pre-sale was offering NO floor seats for the most part. The rest of the UK shows haven't been so bad though. The hope obviously, is that those unsold VIP tix will go on sale at normal prices later...which is how I've had brilliant seats for London in RIT, Confessions etc in the past

Well yeah, which is why it's a rip-off. I mean the Icon pre-sale was offering NO floor seats for the most part. The rest of the UK shows haven't been so bad though. The hope obviously, is that those unsold VIP tix will go on sale at normal prices later...which is how I've had brilliant seats for London in RIT, Confessions etc in the past

But I don't think it's ICON's fault, it's the ticket vendor....I kept pulling front row 4 Torino. & I tested Bercy, it seemed excellent.

I've only ever had good pre-sale experiences. :D that being said, I lost all good seats 4 torino due 2 technical issues :lmao:

Well continental Europe always seems to be the exception in these cases, but for all-seated floor configurations in USA and UK, especially when they are charging (non-legacy) fans for the 'privilege' of a pass, then they should be offered half-decent seats, better than or at least as good as citicard members, O2 customers, Amex holders etc.