London O2 Arena

markm

Guest madonnalovaus

Nothing so far...so Icon presale starts at 11? Omfg. This sucks. I stayed back at work to wait for this..now I'm here for another hour!??! Ergh...

What the actual fuck?? So you have to a legacy member?!? I've said I'd be at work for 12!!!

Ha same I have to leave at eleven . Oh well I'll be a bit late

It was stated on the email they sent with the code:

"Icon Live Pass pre-sale access begins @ 11am local time; so, your event may not yet be active on the ticketing site."

​Waiting…Wanting…Needing…..

But there's not even an option for the legacy members to find tickets? How would they even start? Do I need to have somehow already entered my code?

Where to enter that freaking code anyway??? :D

Guest madonnalovaus

But there's not even an option for the legacy members to find tickets? How would they even start? Do I need to have somehow already entered my code?

they have their own direct links...

Guest madonnalovaus

yeah the countdown was stupid. I am stuck in the office for so long waiting for Madonna...I better get decent tickets. Mind you it's almost 10pm here in Sydney. I can't with this waiting...I would just wait for her to come to Australia but I tried that last time and then by the time she cancelled the Australia dates it was too late to go see her overseas :( So I'm just going to London.