London O2 Arena

markm

General sales are 16th March. So VIP sales are on 10th March, right?

I'm so confused right now.

Yes, sorry. Presales are from the 10th which includes normal and VIP then general sale on 16th.

I'll go and lie down.

I don't want stupid VIP overpriced drinks and exclusive gift but I want those good seats. Ugh.

In the past I have purchased a top priced seat and then waited until near the date of the show and got great seats by the stage for other shows. They always dump the VIP packages that they can't sell back in the general ticket sale a few weeks or even a few days before the show. It like this for most artists shows. I got amazing seats for CT and S&S. Its a pain to keep checking on Ticketmaster though.

In the past I have purchased a top priced seat and then waited until near the date of the show and got great seats by the stage for other shows. They always dump the VIP packages that they can't sell back in the general ticket sale a few weeks or even a few days before the show. It like this for most artists shows. I got amazing seats for CT and S&S. Its a pain to keep checking on Ticketmaster though.

Was the top priced seat any good?

never been in o2 before. is the arena small? the stage is big so i guess the view will be good from almost all seats?

Its quite big for an arena but yes all views are good. Just dont go upper tier the seats look steep and scary.

Its quite big for an arena but yes all views are good. Just dont go upper tier the seats look steep and scary.

I was in upper tier once and I got a good view of the stage. The steps are steep but it's not overwhelming. I think Wembley Stadium is far worse for steep steps. But yes, it's quite big for an arena. If you were at the back facing the stage, you'd get a clear view but M would be quite small!

i want arena tickets, ground tickets. but not vip packs. thats what i ment, if the view is ok from all ground seats.

Ticketmaster UK in general for this show is a complete mess. Different presales. different times, different prices, different seating layouts for each show

I can't believe how cheap the tickets are in Europe. The same seats are 3-4 times more in the US. Wtf.

Maybe it's cheaper than in United States but 200€ for a seat is still expensive.

I can't believe how cheap the tickets are in Europe. The same seats are 3-4 times more in the US. Wtf.

The floor seats in USA are £270 and in UK are £200.

On previous tours they were always roughly the same - but the UK pound is "strong" right now and I think that partly explains the bigger difference.

Remember you can't compare the USA prices to most of the other European gigs - cos those EU gigs are standing / GA - which will be way cheaper than a seated concert no matter what.