London O2 Arena

markm

so the vip packs means arena frond row seats... how much is a normal arena ticket and what rows will u get? also u chose your seat or the system gives u a random one? anybody knows?

The vip packs state ticket face value is £175 which is the top price ticket. I've asked for Birmingham what is the closest you can get to the stage and if you have to buy a vip ticket to get to the front but they said they don't know yet.

Ticketmaster will give you a seat at random. You can't choose which is a shame.

The last time I saw Madonna at the O2 we didn't have any problem getting home to Essex. The tubes were running, the river taxis took a lot of peopl and there were loads of buses just filling up with fans and shipping on out. The place was cleared really quickly.

Wembley on the other hand was horrific.

If they are crap I'm gonna hold out. I'm hoping a thursday Friday (does she do them again) or sat night

Guest Rachelle of London

Why are you doing General? Are you just doing live pass for Birmingham?

I always find there are better seats in General sales. Learnt my lesson before, these live passes and presales never work in my favour.

I'm praying for a Saturday night!!!!

Same. A nice break in. London then gay it up after the concert .

Has to be done. I'm def doing multiple shows

Just hope my LA scheme works

Guest Rachelle of London

Same. A nice break in. London then gay it up after the concert .

Has to be done. I'm def doing multiple shows

Just hope my LA scheme works

... what LA scheme? If you're moving would you like a lodger :tigger:

I have family in LA thr I hardly see but was planning on going there about September or October

Now M is playing there in blatantly incorporating seeing them maybe as well now

Hoping my auntie can get good tickets turns out she loves madge ans works in fashion

Guest Rachelle of London

I have family in LA thr I hardly see but was planning on going there about September or October

Now M is playing there in blatantly incorporating seeing them maybe as well now

Hoping my auntie can get good tickets turns out she loves madge ans works in fashion

ooh thats good!!!!!! Hope it all works out

Guest Rachelle of London

Only confirmed date is Tuesday 1st, however speculation theres 5 more scheduled dates at the o2 one of them is Saturday 12 December

I always find there are better seats in General sales. Learnt my lesson before, these live passes and presales never work in my favour.

Really? I'm just not sure what to do! It should not be this hard!

At the moment it's "pencilled in" if the first two shows sell well they will add the Saturday.

Well, given Kylie did three nights at the O2 last year I think we can safely say she'll do the Saturday.

She started virtually on time at Sticky as Sweet Part 2 as we were doing drinks whole Oakenfold was on then rushed in just before IT started .

On the first night she was like an hour and 45 minutes late! The show started just as everyone started booing.

I barely made my last train home.

Thinking of getting a hotel this time lolz

VIP tickets after few days of pre sales?!!!! Pre sales better not have shitty seats.

I thought VIP will be in pre sales??

Oops, me being an idiot. That's VIP on general sale.

So, they all go on sale together on Tuesday.

I can't go cope with this stress!