Madonna on Canal+'s LE GRAND JOURNAL (France, 2nd March) - Part 2

Guest Pud Whacker

And if that's the case, my head will be exploding as well! lol

I completely agree with you about this era being reminiscent of 89/90. Definitely my favorite era of them all. She is KILLING IT right now. God, I love her. *sigh*

Me too!!!

LIVING FOR LOVE!!!

Finally... The video is on youtube now, so I was able to make the gif I wanted...

Can we talk about the amazingness of THIS?

444aa9d222d9b61722b8df820beed8cb.gif

:drama: :drama: :drama:

Yes, PLEASE!!!

:drama: :drama: :drama::drama: :drama: :drama:

Her performances were magnificent. Living for love was epic and Ghosttown was simply beautiful. Her vocals were lush and gorgeous. Anyone who says she can't sing has to see this and should have their minds changed once and for all. She looked so stunning too. What a fantastic time for Madonna fans.

I'm gonna carry on

:dramatic::drama::wow:

It's my fav part!!!!!

with that masked dancer on the screen going towards her.... :wow::wow:

KYJ7RG.gif

this is stunning but makes me laugh at the same time.. :lol: like "bye bye, i go out" in tango mode

. I am loving this era so much!!! Everything!!! The demos, the leaks, the performances, the SONGS!!!

For me, it's feeling a lot like 89/90 and if she really kicks it up, we may bleed into a '91 explosion!!!

It's a dream!! Kicking it up a notch will be the epic TOUR, and then I'll really be dead! :dead:

Oh wow, GTown was beyond amazing...my favorite live performance for a long time...if only the bigger audience of Grammy or brit awards got to see this it would reset a lot of misconceptions ..they know she can do choreography. LFL just gets better every time too.

Oh wow, GTown was beyond amazing...my favorite live performance for a long time...if only the bigger audience of Grammy or brit awards got to see this it would reset ..they know she can do choreography. LFL just gets better every time too.

Exactly!!! People want to hear her sing, lol that's what most people go to a concert for including me, and live music would be a major plus! That was the only thing I wish was different about the GT performance, I couldn't really hear the band, it sounded like a music track to me. I hope for upcoming performances and on the tour its just the band without a music track.

Finally... The video is on youtube now, so I was able to make the gif I wanted...

Can we talk about the amazingness of THIS?

:drama: :drama: :drama:

My favorite part!!