Las Vegas October 24

Iconic Fetus

Is it just me or her voice is getting better as the tour goes by?

Seriously...these vocals are better then everything since Re Invention Tour (RIT included!)

Indeed! And her face/looks too... Its so weird! Great ofcourse, but strange :)

Is it just me or her voice is getting better as the tour goes by?

Seriously...these vocals are better then everything since Re Invention Tour (RIT included!)

She seems to be flourishing on this tour and I think it's exactly what she needed. The MDNA tour was incredible but it was very massive and strenuous and it seemed to wear her down as it went along. Which was understandable, I'm sure most tours end up doing that. RHT is energetic and physical too but in a different way and she seems to be relaxed and having fun and really settled into it.

Ok I finally back at work, the wifi in my hotel sux so I couldn't post anything from there.

The show is AMAAAAAZINGGG!... Lots of Mexican fellows there :laugh:... also lots of boring people who doesn't know most of the songs too.

Her voice is better than ever, I was afraid she wouldn't sing Ghosttown since is my boyfriend favorite from the álbum, and she did with an amazing voice and was very touching.

She was playful and silly with the audience, they love it.

Anyway I could not choice a favorite part, a favorite song a favorite moment, everything is perfect for the fans.

She didn't sang Who's that girl, but I could live without it.